Juno's Top 100

→ in
Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
So true, I just don't think I could sit through a western. I certainly don't torture myself sitting through a horror film that I know will give me nightmares for days.
If you do try a western though, try Unforgiven or The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. Two great films.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Hornswaggle! Are you telling her to ignore the same films you're apparently going to ignore in the July Movie Club?

Semper Fooey
That movie was hilarious.

I agree that it will change as I get older and more mature, but as for now I enjoy teen type movies and romantic comedies which I will probably enjoy my entire life. I just don't think I will ever be into Westerns or movies that blow up a ton of stuff and call it a movie. It just doesn't fit my sort of personality.
Here is a Western you would like.

&feature=related

And this.

&NR=1

I don't think he's saying "ignore" just "start elsewhere". TBH, I'd give the same advice though, for Juno, I'd think about starting with something like The Quick And The Dead or Bad Girls. Actually, everyone should watch Bad Girls. If that was one of the choices, I'd pick it.

I don't think he's saying "ignore" just "start elsewhere". TBH, I'd give the same advice though, for Juno, I'd think about starting with something like The Quick And The Dead or Bad Girls. Actually, everyone should watch Bad Girls. If that was one of the choices, I'd pick it.
I have watched Bad Girls with Drew Barrymore, Andie Macdowell, Mary Stuart Masterson and Madeline Stowe and I liked it. I have also seen the Young Guns movies with Emilio Estevez.

ahhh.......the sarcasm. I don't mean to ignore. Obviously she isn't a fan of the genre though. TGTBATU and Unforgiven were the starting places suggested to me from the Western Genre though.

No, that was directed at me, rauldc. I said I'd choose Bad Girls if it was on offer and that everyone should watch it. The reason for all this, as Destiny knows so well, is this lady.

As you may've noticed, I have a bit of a crush on her.

Semper Fooey
No, that was directed at me, rauldc. I said I'd choose Bad Girls if it was on offer and that everyone should watch it. The reason for all this, as Destiny knows so well, is this lady.

I just figured out why. You like stand up comics and she does, too. She likes to date and marry them.

I've had that figured out for a long time, honeykid. About as big of a crush on her that I have on Rachel McAdams, heck maybe even more.

You should see Half Nelson if you haven't yet. He's awesome in it. And, yeah, I would've definitely guessed Ellen Page as well. Are you as excited about Inception as I am?

You should see Half Nelson if you haven't yet. He's awesome in it. And, yeah, I would've definitely guessed Ellen Page as well. Are you as excited about Inception as I am?
Yes I have seen Half Nelson and he was amazing in that. He certainly is nice to look at.

Ellen is just so cool. She is someone who I know I could be friends with and just hang with.

The 4 movies from 2010 that I am inserting into my top 100 go like this:

#71: Remember, Me starring Robert Pattinson 4/5 stars: I really enjoyed seeing Pattinson in another role other than Twilight as he did a wonderful job.

#49: Eclipse starring Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner 4/5 stars: The 3rd installment of the Twilight series was the best of all. A lot of action and the acting is getting better each fiklm.

#53: The Runaways starring Kristen Stewart & Dakota Fanning 4/5 stars: both these young actresses did a brilliant job portraying Joan Jett and Cherrie Currie.

#17: Inception starring Leonardo DiCaprio & Ellen Page 4/5 stars:Brilliant filming and acting by all involved in this film.

** So since I added 4 movies to my top 100 that means 4 have to go. Those movies are: The Object Of My Affection, Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion, As Good As It Gets, and Boys On The Side. **

Ugh. Eclipse? seriously? I can see somewhat enjoying the film, but #49 of all time?

I guess it happens though. My list may have some that people scoff at.

Ugh. Eclipse? seriously? I can see somewhat enjoying the film, but #49 of all time?

I guess it happens though. My list may have some that people scoff at.
I thought Eclipse to be the best of the series so far. The films still do no justice to the books in my opinion, but I still enjoyed them.