Spring Breakers

Tools    

I thought Selena Gomez was the worst thing in the movie,well,despite the storyline.
I don't expect her to give anything close to a good performance.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Yep, definitely mixed opinions on this one. It's definitely on the watch list, if only because it has Selena Gomez in a bikini.
When you'll see Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson and Rachel Korine in a bikini, trust me, you won't give a damn about Selena Gomez.

Don't waste your time watching it!

Welcome to the human race...
People had built this up as some sort of unsung masterpiece that I couldn't help but give it a 1/5 when I first got around to watching it a few years back. That being said, I've often thought of giving it another chance.

Gotta love movie forums

amazing movie

Don't waste your time watching it!
I enjoyed it personally. I expect many people fell for the concept. It wasn't a hedonistic movie about spring break going wrong for a bunch of teens. The viewer had to invest quite a lot to get anything out of it.