Original Motion Picture Score Tournament

Tools    

Is it too late to get in on this? This sounds really interesting.
Not too late at all. We barely have anybody.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

I was thinking Badalamenti too. Listened to the Twin Peaks soundtrack today at work.

But kinda stuck with a theme for the most part.
wouldnt b able to listen to Badalamenti while I'm working, it's too good

How the heck do I get the names of the songs in there? I'm missing the code info..I added the "M" in place of the "www"...but that's it..there was something else....the frig?

Well, anyway...my suggestion is to click the link..each one...and listen...don't watch the screen...MINIMIZE that shlt...walk away...clean your room, do some dishes, light an incense....or just sit and relax...I'm not nominating videos here...I'm nominating SCORE..and some of the very best from an era(s)...so stop fidgeting...and YES..you DO have to LISTEN to the whole thing...otherwise, you should sit this out and not participate....we're here to vote and listen to form an opinion...NOT GLOSS OVER and make a knee jerk assumption...have some passion for CHRIST SAKE! lol..I'm serious, though.

Well, anyway...my suggestion is to click the link..each one...and listen...don;t watch the screen...MINIMIZE that shlt...walk away...clean your room, do some dishes, light an incense....or just sit and relax...I'm not nominating videos here...I'm nominating SCORE..and some of the very best from an ear(s)...so stop fidgeting...and YES..you DO have to LISTEN to the whole thing...otherwise, you should sit this out and not participate....we're here to vote and listen to form an opinion...NOT GLOSS OVER and make a knee jerk assumption...have some passion for CHRIST SAKE! lol..I'm serious, though.
If people aren't listening to the tracks, what's the point?

Someone asked if they had to listen to these...I almost collapsed. No offense, non-listener..haha. No.
Then either they missed the spirit of this or I have.

How the heck do I get the names of the songs in there? I'm missing the code info..I added the "M" in place of the "www"...but that's it..there was something else....the frig?
Ok...without the spaces:

[url = m.youtubelink]Name your **** [/ url]