The drunj thread

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
it's fine. jsut never know who you are anymore. it's like. you're a stranger to me. every day you're someone else. i don't know how to act. maybe a superman joke affleck will like. maybe t oss a feather for the cat. I AM SO CONFUSED

it's fine. jsut never know who you are anymore. it's like. you're a stranger to me. every day you're someone else. i don't know how to act. maybe a superman joke affleck will like. maybe t oss a feather for the cat. I AM SO CONFUSED
Same cat, mang. Same cat. It's just that once I changed it to Ben affleck for Survivor, I can't settle on another. I play games now, and sometimes, I need to wear a "face" for them. It's messed with my pic system now a bit, and it will settle down again. I always forget how much a profile pic affects the "read" of a post. Like how harmless most of my posts looked with my crazy cat face, and how the same words look different with srs Batman face.

I'll settle down at some point when I figure out one I really love. I can't use the original cat face again, I feel like that time is over.

Not as good as their "I'm Gonna Sue Jack Daniels, though". THAT SONG IS CLAAASSSSS!!!!!

Shittyqaulity on youtube tho.

but ****it I'm drunk so, here's to BAD AUDIO QUALITY REVERED HORTON HEAT!!!! WOOOOOOOOO

Too drunk to care, tbh

This us not it but close enough. Also not dry k. Just light buzz and borrrrrrred.

lol. Oh. My bad. Don't laugh. =*( just stiing at a bar watching the dolphins game. Don't know what quarter it us. I hate football. I think its the dolphins?. $2 Shocktops tonight and just relaxing after a friggin weird ass day and not bothering with reading posts for edits . relaxed and mellow which is a damn rare this g lately.