CiCi's Top Ten Cinematic Catfights

Tools    

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
In modern films, there have been countless fights between men and those that do feature fights exclusively between women tend to have them pulling at each other's hair or tediously scratching at one another (so don't expect any of those to make the cut ). However, some films do feature women who are just as ferocious as their male counterparts and accurately portray how deadly women can be, and I'll reveal my top ten "catfights" on here over the next few days!

I'll reveal the honourable mentions once the list has concluded, and I'll update it once or twice a day! I'll also do a mixed gender fight list too, depending on how good this one does!

Anyway please let me know what you think, the first update will be imminent

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
10. Shawnee Smith vs Bahar Soomekh (Saw III - 2006)

When Lynn (Ms. Soomekh) attempts to flee from Jigsaw and Amanda Young (Ms. Smith) she wedges open a door and attempts to reach a nearby phone in order to call for help. However, when Amanda leaves Jigsaw to check on Lynn, Lynn quickly closes the door... but Amanda notices that she had previously locked the door and in desperation, Lynn attacks her. In the following few minutes, sharp objects are flung between the two, they're shoved and tackled all over the place, with kicking and punching aplenty. This scene was never released in the cinematic run, but it was included as a deleted scene. So I'll leave the link to it below, considering it's probably quite obscure!

Oh, and of course the opening fight from Kill Bill, which might be one of the best overall fight scenes I have ever seen.

I promise this will be my last prediction/wish I don't want to ruin your list!

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Oh, and of course the opening fight from Kill Bill, which might be one of the best overall fight scenes I have ever seen.

I promise this will be my last prediction/wish I don't want to ruin your list!
That's such an amazing film and okay

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
it's not a movie, but probably my favorite on-screen fight between two females is Buffy and Faith in season 3 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. great scene.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
it's not a movie, but probably my favorite on-screen fight between two females is Buffy and Faith in season 3 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. great scene.
Yeah, I watched that knowing it was going to be good, but I didn't expect it to be as good as it was , it would definitely be up there had it been in a film!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The best ever is the fight from Die Die My Darling (2011) between the main sexy hero and REDHEAD TOPLESS NAZI!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
9. Sandra Hess vs Dana Hee (Mortal Kombat: Annihilation - 1997)

Firstly, the film this is from is absolutely awful, as in it's Catwoman bad, in fact it's probably worse, and that takes some beating, and unless you're into masochism, please stay as far away as you possibly can from this nightmare. However, the fight scene between beloved video game characters Sonya Blade and Mileena is actually pretty entertaining despite the camp factor, and besides, the female combatants evidently know what they are doing here. Nevertheless, the entire fight is quite sexualised, preventing it from going any higher. So, if you decide to watch this the clip, let it be the only section of the film you ever see!

I don't think you'll ever find it. I found it 2 years ago on a site that no longer exists. I can't find it anywhere else.

Mortal Kombat used to be one of my favourite movies when I was 7.

I enjoyed the sequel, too. However, I already felt it's inferior to the first part. And I was still a kid.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
8. Sharni Vinson vs Wendy Glenn ...and Nicholas Tucci (You're Next - 2011)

Not technically a catfight in the true essence of the term because there's a man involved too, however, even though it is a two-onto-one fight, most of the action is between the two ladies. It's very brief, but it's probably my favourite scene in the entire film, and watching Erin (Ms.Vinson) overcome the odds is a very satisfying experience.

Wasn't the biggest fan of You're Next, how they blended humor and horror didn't always work. They blended it perfectly in this climatic battle though (quite literally).

Good pick.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Wasn't the biggest fan of You're Next, how they blended humor and horror didn't always work. They blended it perfectly in this climatic battle though (quite literally).

Good pick.
Yeah, this was the only part of the film where I felt the black comedy worked, and thanks, you should have guessed a few of these were coming from horror films