Right, I'm off!

Tools    

Tomorrow I'm beginning my career in the army. I'm about to start a year of officer training at the Royal Military Academmy Sandhurst, which means that I won't be able to post here indefinitely. Shame, I really enjoy this forum too, and there are a lot of great blokes (and chicks) on here. TWT has done a great job, and I hope it carries on being a success. If I get a chance I'll pop on and let you know how I'm doing.

See ya!

Ollie

I know that I haven't been on here for long, but I've enjoyed reading your posts. Good luck in the army, look after yourself.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Well Ollie O, its been a pleasure talking to you about movies. Have fun!

GODSPEED, O OllieO!!!! I will miss you becuz soon you will wear a beautiful feathery hat !!!

Hear the words I sing
Wars a horrid thing!
So I sing sing sing
Ding a ling a ling!

[Plite throws hisself upon his cot & crys, then perks up when he smells sausages}

Female assassin extraordinaire.
good luck Ollie! been great having you. look forward to having you back again some day ...

Aloha, Ollie-- let us know how you're doing in Sandhurst!

Just you wait till OllieO lands on the Statue of liberty in his feathery hat & announces, We from the land of Blighty are claimin the East coast of America for our dear Queen! Please drop your taxes in the box!