I'm new:)

Tools    

Hello everyone, looks like a great forum you guys have here my name is Michael i'm from liverpool/UK and my favourites are Dennis quaid, Julia roberts, Lindsay lohan.

IMHO, A good film is a film with a great acting good story line and lots and lots of action a film without both isn't worth watching

question: can we post pics here?

Now With Moveable Parts
Hi Mike.About your question,I don't know.Twt Commish or OG will probably post on this thread soon.I just wanted to say hi cuz I'm relativly new too,and it's sort of clicky at first.I don't know if you've heard that saying before but it means that it's a little hard to fit in here right away.Hang in ther though cuz it's a lot of fun.welcome!

Hello, Im PLite from London. My brother is Pigsnie, you may have heard of him, hahaha. I like anthony hopkins & old Japanese movies.

Welcome to MoFo. I do not know if you can post pics here but Im sure TWT will tell you so. TWT is the old fogey who scolds you if you get too eroticle.

Ps. What do you mean clicky? I dont think we have clicks. Badger isnt a click. Altho there is that thread which Steve uses to talk to his mates becuz theyre all too lazy to use the phone.

Now With Moveable Parts
Don't get me wrong okay I totally love this site but at first most of my posts/threads were ignored untill i got established by commenting.I had to raise a few eyebrows to get noticed.Have you ever clicked on 'Members'there are realitivly hundreds of users that you don't even hear from.Granted some of them register then never come back,but's easy to get lost in the shuffle ,I think,if you don't stay current.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Well hey. Glad your here. My names Peter. I've been at this site for a while, so its always good to see new people.

And no Plite, its not because were lazy, its because I'm tooo lazy to actually ask Steve what his phone number is. I think I had it at some point, but not anymore.

As for the pics thing, I don't think this version of the software TWT uses supports it, or maybe he has it disabled. But in a little bit you'll be able to, once he upgrades.

Well if youre too lazy, I WILL ASK FOR YOU, OG.

Steve, what is your phone number pleese? Post it here! Seriously! OG would like to talk to you but hes too lazy to ask.

Ps.BTW, whats that little -after your name, OG? Are you pointin fingers?

Sadesdrk, what is the cosmic meanin of your name? Does it have to do with the famous french pervert deSade?

AWww, thank you Plite, your such a sweetie! I was way too nervous to ask a strapping young lad like Steve for his phone number!

Oh and the "-" at the end of OG was a typo when I registered.

Hi, I'm me. You can call me whatever you want to, TWT will just * it out.
I like old Japanese movies, Jackie Chan, old sci-fi, and Indie films! I hate Meg Ryan, Alec Baldwin and Bill O' ****-****ing Reilly. Lol!

Now With Moveable Parts

Sadesdrk, what is the cosmic meanin of your name? Does it have to do with the famous french pervert deSade? [/b]
My name is Sadie and I originally wanted to be called SadyLady,but that was taken.So then I wanted to be SxySadie,after that Beatles song,but I didn't want to sound too presumptious,so I went with sadesdrk-The sades part being my nick-name and the drk=dork.I have this theory that all the cool people are dorks by all the lame-o's standards.Hence,I am proud to be a dork!

Yeah, sorry to say that this version of vBulletin does not support image uploads. OG- nailed it: the new site will support that exact feature. Anyway, welcome to the site. Feel free to talk about whatever's on your mind.

And yeah, I guess this is a bit of a "clique" in some ways (I'm pretty sure that that's how it's spelled). I hope it doesn't continue to be that way, though: I'm always hoping for new members. Anyway, I do agree that it's hard to start new threads...I find that this site has a large amount of replies to each thread...most sites have a substantially different ratio of threads to posts...so I guess most people here just follow discussions already in progress, with some rarely starting new ones.

Oh, and don't listen to all of these people...I'm not the strict dictator that they make me out to be (well, not usually).

Thanx for the welcome guys, sure i'm gonna love this place

another Q: were do i find the formating codes for the smiley faces?, and do you guys have a chat room?

Smilies legend:
http://www.movieforums.com/forums/in...on=showsmilies

BB Code legend:
http://www.movieforums.com/forums/in...?action=bbcode

Both links are found on the New Thread/Post Reply pages, to the right of the box I'm typing in now. And no, no chat room yet -- we're not large enough...it's probably be empty most of the time.

SEE!!!! Look at that!! He used his evil amazing super powers to change improve what I wrote!!
[Edited by TWTCommish on 09-01-2001]

Hey, how did TWT get the line through the words??? That is indeed an evil impressive Super power from beyond the gates of Heck Pittsburgh!!!! We MUST FLEE, OG with the little typo after your name! FLEE to the mountanis where we shall be safe from TWTs wickedness stunning good looks & diaboolical heartfelt laughter.

Now With Moveable Parts
I think we're gonna scare Mike away guys.Maybe just for his sake we should pretend that all we ever do is support each other and love each other unconditionally despite our differences in movie prefrences and other random topics like when TWT admiited he pees in the shower...

Hey I am not OPRAH! I am PigsnieLite! Sade, do you know that you have the same name as Jude Laws wifey? Are you Jude Laws wifey? I wonder if Jude Law pees. I think if TWT should pee, the world will end.

I take no shame in my shower-urination...stop laughing at me! It's very liberating. George Costanza does it, too. Why must I be persecuted for my beliefs?

Man, Mike has GOT to be long gone.

Don't worry guys I like to hangin out with a bunch of loonies

j/k

It'll take allot more to scare me away

[b]Lindsay Lohan Rocks!!![\b]