Message for a Mr. Steve N.

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
New message. Grant and I, that guy you met at JP3, are planning on going into D.C. to see the rerelease of Apocolypse Now at some point. It's only playing at one theater I think though. Let me know if you and Mark are interested.

steve is gone he went somewhere. i didn't inquire as to where. I think he'll be back in a week

Where do you guys live anyway?

Word up, ya'll! I'm in NC, just saw Princess and the Warrior yesterday, JEEEAAAH BOYEEEE! Yo, go see that movie like next monday or something. PLEEEEZE! I want to see it, and if you guys go without me I'll have no one to see it with. Unless, dillane......

In any case, I'll be back on the 18th, so thats next Saturday. Mark I'll give you a call then, we gotta see Ghost World and Hedwig!!!! Peter, you come too!

that's cool. Peter can you go the 18th or 19th or whenever? I have to see all of those movies or im just going to be stuck watching Drive Me Crazy on Cinemax for the 50th time.

Sounds like a plan, guys. Good to hear from you, Mark. I called you last Wednesday and you weren't home, I think you were in Florida or something. In any case, I'd very much like to see those movies with you guys, but I've gotta see when I'm working.

Later

Steve

Yeah I went to FSU and took a tour of the film school. It was pretty cool they gave me free student films.

Unfortunately, Mark and I attempted to go see Apocalypse Now Redux today, but the metro was out of order. So we drove around Vienna and sorta got lost, until finally we saw Captain Corellis Mandolin, which sucked. .....I can't go see it tomorrow, because Ive got to take care of business around here. Let's go sometime next week, word?

PLite we live in Northern VA around Manassas, about 40 miles from Washington DC.

Damn you guys, always making things difficult. Now I gotta go and walk over to the phone and call Grant, AGAIN. I hate you.

You know, life would so much be easier if you USE sky writing!!! hahaha.

Haha, Skywriting is cool stuff. I once saw one that spelled out a dirty word.

Grant lied, Thursday isn't the last day. As far as I can tell its playing untill Sunday, and probably after that.

WEll Tomorrow I can go see it, they gave me a bunch of painkillers from the dentist office so I'll be chill if you want to go. Of course, chances are we won't get in to the theater, but that's a risk we'll have to take to see it. Apocalypse Now Redux - that's worth it.