Beautiful guardian angel helps nerdy young guy

Tools    

Please help me name this movie. My memories on this one are very vague, possibly somewhat inaccurate.

There's this young guy (a teenager?) who is a flop with chicks. He encounters a beautiful guardian angel who coaches him on how to be more successful.

He somehow winds up in this very rough roadhouse type of bar. It's run by a tough, big guy named Gene who everyone, including the other tough guys are afraid of. Gene has a beautiful (blonde?) girl friend who he keeps captive in his remote house. Our hero falls in love with this woman and decides to rescue her.

There's a very funny scene where a very aggressively flirtatious tough girl (a biker girl?) comes on to the young man. He takes her outside and it looks like all his dreams are about to come true. At the last moment, she pushes him off and runs away. It seems that for all her tough looking exterior, she's really very shy!

The movie was made somewhere around 1980, maybe a little before, maybe a little after.

Any help on this one would be greatly appreciated.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Only angel movies I remember are The Heavenly Kid and Earth Angel. Maybe those references might lead you down another path? lol wtf oath... Mobile autotext ftl.

Good luck.

No. it's not one of the previously mentioned three titles. But thank you for trying.

It's a comedy ....

Meatballs 3 ??

Yes! Thank you so much. It is Meatballs 3.