Hilariously Bad Acting

Tools    

wait theres a movie called sharktopus lol 😱 gonna check the trailer of it lol. im going to watch it and let u know what i think
of lol
@xSookieStackhouse I've since learned there are two sequels to Sharktopus! If you happen to see the titles, I think (or at least hope) you'll get a kick out the names of the movies.

@xSookieStackhouse I've since learned there are two sequels to Sharktopus! If you happen to see the titles, I think (or at least hope) you'll get a kick out the names of the movies.
was it sharktopus vs whalewolf lol?
so weird that movie lol
i know lol

was it sharktopus vs whalewolf lol?
so weird that movie lol
i know lol
Awesome! I must see it! But...I believe you skipped over another one that I also must see. As MST3K used to say, this movie will provide "deep hurting!"

Awesome! I must see it! But...I believe you skipped over another one that I also must see. As MST3K used to say, this movie will provide "deep hurting!"

wait u serious, OMG thats the weirdest movie ever , how they make up these movies lol

SyFy Channel used to crank these out at a ridiculous pace! They would always combine two creatures or have two already combined creatures face off. One of my favorites and one which is actually a pretty good movie (no, I'm serious) is Frankenfish. They actually put some good effects in this one and had some good action and a realistic-looking creature that, If I remember, was in-camera practical effects and not so much CGI. I mean, I liked Frankenfish so much that I dropped some coin for the DVD with no regrets.

On the flip side, SyFy turned out a lot of crap for crap's sake. But it didn't make them any less fun. Let's see if I can remember or find the titles to some, like:
Ice Spiders
Dinoshark
Boa vs. Python
Dinocroc
Dinocroc vs. Supergator
Snakehead Terror
Mansquito
Piranhaconda
Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus (singer Debbie Gibson was in at least three of these)
Mega Python vs. Gateroid (both Debbie Gibson and Tiffany were in this one)
Mega Shark vs. Mecha Shark
Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus
Ghost Shark
Sky Sharks (the SyFy Channel liked their sharks!)
Big Ass Spider!
Lavalantula (Steve Guttenberg was in this one. Surprised? )
Mega Piranha (singer Tiffany was also in this one)

Look, I could go on and on but you get the picture. And if you should doubt me, trailers exist for these movies on YouTube and I've actually seen quite a few of them. They're crap but, you know when you have a spare Saturday and there's nothing on, you could watch one of these for laughs! And in keeping with this thread, there is bad acting in all of these....except for Frankenfish. That's a keeper!