12 angry men

Tools    

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Hello guys,
One of my friend recommended 12 angry men but I don't like his recommendations but I have read about this movie online many time. what are you reviews of the movie, should I watch it?

Hello guys,
One of my friend recommended 12 angry men but I don't like his recommendations but I have read about this movie online many time. what are you reviews of the movie, should I watch it?
It's an old black& white movie, with the actors mainly in one room sitting around a table arguing...and considered to be one of the all time great movies. Only you know if it's something you want to watch.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hello guys,

Personally, I love the movie 12 Angry Men, but it's hard to answer this question without knowing your taste in movies.

If you fill in your top ten favorite movies in your profile, it might help.

Hello guys,
I think it can easily be interpreted as a psychological thriller/at least suspense. I also love it and think it does an incredible job of exploring human psychology. Worth a watch as a timeless classic outside of all that.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
It's one of my most favorite movies. I watched it twice consecutively on the first viewing, it was so good.