The Positivity Blog

Tools    

Ha! agreed....Oh, but it does have a type of fruit, red bell peppers.
Well, apparently I am an idiot who did not realise that peppers were a fruit.

I also had pizza like every Saturday with my usual toppings-pepperoni, spicy sausage, and hot cherry peppers. I had 6 slices when I brought it home and will have the last 2 now

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Must have been a pizza weekend all round. Rat boy also had pizza love

Auto-correct makes me laugh hard

our lady was at the corner today wrapped in a blanket trying to stay warm so we got her a big hot chocolate, a sandwich and container of fruit and only had a few bucks to toss in as well.
Bittersweet to see her light up when she saw what we brought.
Room mate remarked on how she wished there was more and I remarked that we both know that sometimes, in hard times, a sandwich and a hot beverage can get you through and even one dollar, when you have none, makes all the difference in the world, some times. Don't solve anything, but helps to keep ya going. And THAT is something we all need now and again. A little kindness to rekindle the strength and the will to go on when there seems to be little reason to.

Take care, all

oh, and on a very positive note, we have seen others bringing her food, cash and support. Even saw a couple of teen age guys once, with a styro foam container with a meal and talking with her. Wonderful sight, that.
This had me all broken up. Probably because I'm half in the bag - just got back from my niece's wedding - she is now married.

After spending about 12 hours in the library, I am ready for a semi-nocturnal nap before returning to the library later tonight. I am looking forward to walking back to my flat in the hot weather, and I may even go for a pint if I can get my friends together before sleeping.

I managed to get a fair bit of work done too!

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
This had me all broken up. Probably because I'm half in the bag - just got back from my niece's wedding - she is now married.
Man of steel, heart of marshmallow

CONGRATS to your niece!! Blessings to the new couple!

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Must have been a pizza weekend all round. Rat boy also had pizza love
me included, though nothing fancy, just one of those 5$ Hot & Ready Pizzas on the way home from work last night. Usually go with a Liquor Store that makes some really amazing pizza with HUMONGOUS sized toppings.

me included, though nothing fancy, just one of those 5$ Hot & Ready Pizzas on the way home from work last night. Usually go with a Liquor Store that makes some really amazing pizza with HUMONGOUS sized toppings.
We have a little italian restaurant just down the road which is regarded as having the best pizza in this area. It was pretty delish, and even better for brunch the next day.

Stunning day yesterday followed by a boom crash thunderstorm. No better way to finish off the weekend.

I hand make from scratch my own pizza, every Friday night. I've done that for over 20 years.

This weekend I had a fresh basil & tomato sauce on a super thick crust with 3 blend of cheeses, mozzarella, jack, cheddar...with more fresh chopped basil mixed into the cheese...for toppings I had sliced red bell pepper.

Monday morning musings.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
Just discovered a new favorite film and it's from a director I hadn't seen anything from so far!

Life is good.
What is this movie and director?

One of the best thing, which have happened today is finding out this thread
Yeh MM. I come in here to wash off the chernobyl cloud from trending threads on FB. I need this thread. Brings me back to earth.

How's the weather in Poland?

What is this movie and director?
The movie was Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid, directed by Sam Peckinpah.

Since that post I've already seen Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia and The Wild Bunch, which I both loved as well.

Yeh MM. I come in here to wash off the chernobyl cloud from trending threads on FB. I need this thread. Brings me back to earth.

How's the weather in Poland?
Well said I'm here (MoFo) only few days and this is so much different from my most popular nativ filmforum. On Polish webside people argue, row... Here discuss, speaking and respect each other opinion. I like to be here

Spring have come How's in Aussie?

The movie was Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid, directed by Sam Peckinpah.

Since that post I've already seen Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia and The Wild Bunch, which I both loved as well.
Western isn't my fave genre, but it much be really good, if it become Your best of the best

Well said I'm here (MoFo) only few days and this is so much different from my most popular nativ filmforum. On Oolish webside people argue, row... Here discuss, speaking and respect each other opinion. I like to be here

Spring have come How's in Aussie?
Perfect autumn, MM. We had a gorgeous day yesterday - bright blue skies, slightly warm with a nice breeze, then huge thunderstorm yesterday evening which took out a lot of electricity, but we enjoyed the light show.

Perfect autumn, MM. We had a gorgeous day yesterday - bright blue skies, slightly warm with a nice breeze, then huge thunderstorm yesterday evening which took out a lot of electricity, but we enjoyed the light show.
Sounds good I hope I'll see/feel something like that someday in Australia.

Sounds good I hope I'll see/feel something like that someday in Australia.
You can get four seasons in one day.