The Positivity Blog

Tools    

I am now back in the library to continue working on my dissertation. I have a group of friends who are out clubbing tonight, but I managed to resist the urge of going out to progress my university work. It is a shame I am not out, but at least I am not spending nearly as much money, and I will have furthered my assignment and been productive. In addition to this, it is always nice to spend these late nights with my friend because we did the same thing around this time last year. It is an experience that is very much related to my university lifestyle, whereas clubbing is something that I plan to continue doing even after university.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Awesome. I do this as well.
GOOD FOR YOU!!
and pretty funny about breathing spaghetti at your dentist lol

I have a positive entry for the blog, I just got through bottling 6 gallons of Raspberry Ale Yum! It looks great, nice deep red color and I tasted the flat wort (beer that's not bottled) and it tasted nice and sour like raspberries!

So in two week it will be naturally carbonated by active yeast and ready to drink. Then I'll have another entry for he positive blog

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Awesome. I do this as well.
GOOD FOR YOU!!
and pretty funny about breathing spaghetti at your dentist lol
He was really sweet to this dentalphobe so I behaved. Lovely Indian Aussie with an exceptional manner. He didn't mention my garlic breath

I got a big bag of twizzlers today, which I probably shouldn't have but made me happy anyway.

An old lady stared me down while her dog pinched one off at the local oval. Even her dog gave me side eye. I restrained my usual self from yelling PICK UP AFTER YOUR DOG, OLD GIRL. I'm quite proud of that. She was probably deaf anyway.

I have a positive entry for the blog, I just got through bottling 6 gallons of Raspberry Ale Yum! It looks great, nice deep red color and I tasted the flat wort (beer that's not bottled) and it tasted nice and sour like raspberries!

So in two week it will be naturally carbonated by active yeast and ready to drink. Then I'll have another entry for he positive blog
migod that sounds delicious! sounds like this isn't your first brew. What other flavors have you concocted?

Knew someone who used to brew apple beer back in the mid 90's - very tasty stuff

migod that sounds delicious! sounds like this isn't your first brew. What other flavors have you concocted?

Knew someone who used to brew apple beer back in the mid 90's - very tasty stuff
Ya know, I'd send you some if I could I don't have anyone to share my homebrew beer with. My wife doesn't drink. Oh well more for me!

You can pick up something that's fairly similar to what I brewed in some stores. Abita's Purple Haze, is brewed with raspberries and is good. I just had some a week ago.

I've been brewing beer, for years. I've made all sorts of types, IPAs, Pale Ales, spiced beers. The last one I made was a Russian Imperial Stout that's a clone of Old Rasputin. It's a winter beer for sure as it's thick, rich, high alcohol content (about 10%) and brewed with toasted barley which makes it taste like it has espresso in it. I usually only drink about 6 ounces of it at one time. If I drank the entire pint, I'd be quite dizzy

Oh, I've made Spruce ale, which uses new tips of spruce trees. It taste kind of funky, like pitch!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	bottle_family__0005_purplehaze-2.png
Views:	125
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	29746  

I finally posted my crossover concept (fantasy film?) using early 20th century pulp heroes as a team on the site!
Don't think I have to worry about anyone stealing my ideas since no one opens my threads.
(When you've got lemons make lemonade!)

Just discovered a new favorite film and it's from a director I hadn't seen anything from so far!

Life is good.
Just watched another film from that director. These two films will keep me satisfied for weeks!

I'm a happy man.

Ya know, I'd send you some if I could I don't have anyone to share my homebrew beer with. My wife doesn't drink. Oh well more for me!

You can pick up something that's fairly similar to what I brewed in some stores. Abita's Purple Haze, is brewed with raspberries and is good. I just had some a week ago.

I've been brewing beer, for years. I've made all sorts of types, IPAs, Pale Ales, spiced beers. The last one I made was a Russian Imperial Stout that's a clone of Old Rasputin. It's a winter beer for sure as it's thick, rich, high alcohol content (about 10%) and brewed with toasted barley which makes it taste like it has espresso in it. I usually only drink about 6 ounces of it at one time. If I drank the entire pint, I'd be quite dizzy

Oh, I've made Spruce ale, which uses new tips of spruce trees. It taste kind of funky, like pitch!
spruce trees?. . . that sounds intriguing.
I'm VERY intrigued about the Russian Imperial. That really sounds amazing.
One of my brother in laws always brings blueberry beer (can't remember the brand name) to summer BBQs like Father's Day and the like.

I finally posted my crossover concept (fantasy film?) using early 20th century pulp heroes as a team on the site!
Don't think I have to worry about anyone stealing my ideas since no one opens my threads.
(When you've got lemons make lemonade!)
And here's to people standing in long lines DYING for that lemonade of yours!!!
Hope that concept takes off!

One of my brother in laws always brings blueberry beer (can't remember the brand name) to summer BBQs like Father's Day and the like.
I bet he brings this:

Which is really good as it taste like blueberry soda pop and goes down smooth, and yet it's a whooping 8% alcohol. Is that the one?

spruce trees?. . . that sounds intriguing.
I'm VERY intrigued about the Russian Imperial. That really sounds amazing.

And here's to people standing in long lines DYING for that lemonade of yours!!!
Hope that concept takes off!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...78#post1682878

I bet he brings this:

Which is really good as it taste like blueberry soda pop and goes down smooth, and yet it's a whooping 8% alcohol. Is that the one?
THAT IS IT!!! Ya done nailed it!!

Just had my annual checkup with my lovely oncologist. 2 years today since my inoperable cancer was sliced out and remain cancer free. Thank you universe and bless the San hospital staff. Life is good. Skips through the Shopping Centre hands in the air

that IS wonderful news, Dani!!!!
CONGRATS!!

For myself, enjoyed a day working out in the pool at the "Y" followed by a soak in a the hot whirlpool with my room mate, which is always refreshing.

A very cold, rainy day, but hey, should be the final one and then warm weather here we come!!

that IS wonderful news, Dani!!!!
CONGRATS!!

For myself, enjoyed a day working out in the pool at the "Y" followed by a soak in a the hot whirlpool with my room mate, which is always refreshing.

A very cold, rainy day, but hey, should be the final one and then warm weather here we come!!

Thanks buddy. I'm pretty damn happy. Feb 2015 I was crying to my bro I'd never see his next movie. Pretty amazing but great hospital, very upbeat medical team, and wonderful family that kept me laughing. My niece would send me photos like this telling me it was me and I just did not stop laughing

And my husband never ever gave me a pity party which I never wanted.

Now tell me, is your spa prtner your friends with benefits prtner? Please give details.

If we both hung out here I'd go into depth, but simply out of respect and courtesy for her I will simply stay with the overview: We were a couple back in the day which was about 5 or 6 yrs and now we are best friends and very happy exes; the entirety of which has spanned over 17 yrs.

VERY glad to hear you found some good doctors, that is NOT an easy thing to do.

If we both hung out here I'd go into depth, but simply out of respect and courtesy for her I will simply stay with the overview: We were a couple back in the day which was about 5 or 6 yrs and now we are best friends and very happy exes; the entirety of which has spanned over 17 yrs.

VERY glad to hear you found some good doctors, that is NOT an easy thing to do.
Very cool you remain friends, champ.

Great doctors and nurses just minutes down the road, and exceptional extended family with the funniest sense of humour.

Life Wooooooo