Whats the weather like today where you live?

Tools    

59 in CT & sunny. February has definitely not been a snowy month, thank God. Don’t want to jinx it though.

Quite cold in my place

Currently 41 and dropping by the minute. Windy AF too. Blow-the-nuts-off-a-ground-squirrel windy.

64F and Sunny.
Enough sunlight for our solar panels to run the house and charge our EV and powerwall.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
It was around 50F and raining all day today, but it was a light rain for most of the day. But my neighbor had an Amazon package delivered this afternoon, and he asked me to bring it in.

Of course in the few minutes that it arrived, it was the only time all day when the rain was downpouring.

The Amazon driver tried to do the right thing by leaving the package under the table outside to keep it dry, but the rain was so bad that in less than two minutes that it took for me to bring it in, it was completely soaked.

It was around 50F and raining all day today, but it was a light rain for most of the day. But my neighbor had an Amazon package delivered this afternoon, and he asked me to bring it in.

Of course in the few minutes that it arrived, it was the only time all day when the rain was downpouring.

The Amazon driver tried to do the right thing by leaving the package under the table outside to keep it dry, but the rain was so bad that in less than two minutes that it took for me to bring it in, it was completely soaked.
My FedEx guy always puts the box inside a plastic bag if it’s raining. UPS does this too.

Weatherwise, CT is at 54 & mild.

My FedEx guy always puts the box inside a plastic bag if it’s raining. UPS does this too.

I wish our delivery guys would do this. At least the Amazon guy tried to keep the package dry by putting it under the table, but usually they just leave them out in the rain.

I wish our delivery guys would do this. At least the Amazon guy tried to keep the package dry by putting it under the table, but usually they just leave them out in the rain.
Every 2 months I get a Chewy delivery that arrives in a HUGE heavy box. I always leave a note for the FedEx guy to leave the box at the FOOT of our front steps & I unpack it from there. Today I was amazed that he left the box directly outside my front door. This guy (who is very sweet) is not a big guy. How he got it up the steps is beyond me, but it surely made my life easier. I gotta find out his name so I can personally thank him.

Noticed something this week: how come FedEx guys don’t have a uniform, but UPS does?

Every 2 months I get a Chewy delivery that arrives in a HUGE heavy box. I always leave a note for the FedEx guy to leave the box at the FOOT of our front steps & I unpack it from there. Today I was amazed that he left the box directly outside my front door. This guy (who is very sweet) is not a big guy. How he got it up the steps is beyond me, but it surely made my life easier. I gotta find out his name so I can personally thank him.

Noticed something this week: how come FedEx guys don’t have a uniform, but UPS does?
Because Fedex rules and UPS are 'brown shirts' *I'm not a fan of UPS, monkeys!

Blizzardy, sleety, rainy, icy concoction of wintry Michigan fun...
Looks like northern Connecticut’s first snow in February is coming down the pike. CT flips out at the mention of snow, but looks like it will only be an inch. Nothing like what you guys have.

Because Fedex rules and UPS are 'brown shirts' *I'm not a fan of UPS, monkeys!
Hardly ever get a UPS delivery now, but, when I did, the driver was very nice.

Looks like northern Connecticut’s first snow in February is coming down the pike. CT flips out at the mention of snow, but looks like it will only be an inch. Nothing like what you guys have.

Hardly ever get a UPS delivery now, but, when I did, the driver was very nice.
I once knew a UPS driver, cool guy. I just don't like the way UPS management operates.

Oh and it just started snowing here about 30 minutes ago as I was driving home.

It sounds like your FedEx delivery guy is much better than ours. We had a bookcase delivered recently. The kind that comes in pieces, and you have to put it together. The box was very big and very heavy. (Over 5 feet high and over 90 lbs. according to the information on the FedEx site.) The FedEx driver leaned it against the wall, right on our doorbell camera. He leaned it so hard that he broke the camera. )

The FedEx guys here wear a purple and orange uniform.

Didn’t happen. Mighty windy today & cold.