Does anyone else here collect theatrical productions (Broadway or otherwise), either on DVD or Blu-ray? I've always adored a really well done stage play -- musical, comedy, or drama; I love 'em all -- but there are so (comparatively) few of them available commercially, that I'm continually seeking out new recommendations for same.

Lately, I've been picking up the old Broadway Theatre Archive DVD releases that are still available, here and there, and have already enjoyed the following, to greater or lesser degree:

Antigone
Big Blonde
Feasting with Panthers
The Five Forty-Eight
Incident at Vichy
The Journey of the Fifth Horse
June Moon
A Memory of Two Mondays
Paradise Lost
Six Characters in Search of an Author
The Sorrows of Gin
The Widowing of Mrs. Holroyd

My absolute favorites, though, are really well-mounted, top-notch stage productions of Shakespeare, along the lines of the Opus Arte releases, such as:

Julius Caesar
The Merchant of Venice
A Midsummer Night's Dream
The Taming of the Shrew
The Tempest

Finally, I've recently been dipping a cautious toe into the waters of staged ballet and opera productions, on the advice of a friend; and have been somewhat startled to discover that they're considerably more accessible to the beginning viewer than I'd initially assumed.they might be... particularly the Royal Ballet performances of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Frankenstein (ballets), and the Glynderbourne production of Billy Budd (opera).

Does anyone here have any other recommendations along these lines, He Asked, Hopefully...?
"If it was priggish for an older generation of reviewers to be ashamed of what they enjoyed and to feel they had to be contemptuous of popular entertainment, it's even more priggish for a new movie generation to be so proud of what they enjoy that they use their education to try to place trash within the acceptable academic tradition." -- Pauline Kael