Daredevil

Tools    

When asked who he would like to see in the film Foster says he'd "like to see Edward Norton do this movie, I'd like to see Guy Pearce do this movie, I'd like to see Matt Damon. There are a lot of people who would be great - Mark Wahlberg."

Okay, this guy totally doesn't know a thing about Daredevil. He needs to get off the project and go look for reality. If he gets any of those actors this movie will suck. Thank you. Why don't you go read some Daredevil comic books before you make a movie about him? That would help.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Supposedly he's a fan of the comicbook. If I remember right he is anyways. Norton or Pearce would be the best. They're more uh...professional looking I guess you could say.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

does anyone now anything about this movie who's in it when it's coming out is it being film or is it still in pre production thanks

Last I knew, they were still unsure who would be cast as the superhero himself. They had a lot of possibles, but as far as I knew, nothing concrete. I'll have to do a little searching

did anyone catch the filming of daredevil in J&SB strike back?

i think matt damon would make a good daredevil
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

oh my god ed norton would blow damon out of the water, not only in daredevil, but in EVERYTHING

They had a few others mentioned, but it will be interesting who they eventually pick.

EDIT - Looked the Daredevil movie up on IMDb, and it seems that they went with Ben Affleck Here it is:

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0287978

Here's the cast of Daredevil as of TODAY:

Ben Affleck - Matt Murdock/Daredevil
Jennifer Garner - Elecktra
Colin Ferrel(sp?) - Bullseye

They were actually considering Michael Clarke Duncan for the role of Kingpin.

thats horrible ben affleck doesnt even have blonde hair, the guy has to look the hero hes portraying.

Have you heard of dying the hair to make it look like that of who they are to be portraying?

Besides....Duncan isn't white.

I don't know.....when I was younger,I always pictured Keifer Sutherland as Matt Murdock.....oh,well.

Matt Murdock has red hair not blonde. Michael Clark Duncan would have been a cool Kingpin. Why does Ben Afleck have to be in this movie? ****! Jennifer Garner is worth seeing! Woo Hoo! Marlon Brando should be Kingpin.

Cool pic, Spud--thanks!

Y'know, I wanted Vin Diesel for Daredevil, but he's gone on to greener pastures (hopefully for him) with Hellboy--lookin' forward to that one, too.

Thank god X-Men made so much money, or there's no way we'd have any of these new superhero flicks coming out this year and next year.

have you ever read any daredevil??? how Would diesel work?!?!

Vin as a lawyer... yeah right...

Vin Diesel is not starring in Hellboy, scheduling conflicts led del Toro to consider getting Ron Pearlman (Blade 2, Alien Ressurection), no word on if that is in concrete yet or not.

He dropped out of Hellboy? Sh*t.

My mistake on the Diesel/Daredevil thing--I was thinking of another movie (probably Hellboy, come to think of it). However, I think he could work as Daredevil--and yes, I have read the comic, although I quit reading it after the Frank Miller run. He's got the build, and it'd be good for him to try playing a blind D.A. He needs a challenge.

So why not cast Vin? Maybe they wanted to do an all-black Daredevil, with Vin, MCD, Richard Roundtree as Bullseye and Pam Grier as Electra. But then they got scared, right, so they only kept Duncan 'cause he had a special contract...

RPG Man
ben afleck as daredevil, ok, kool. he was ok in dogma, he didnt look too mean or intimidating tho, matt damon pulled off a better fallen angel, but back onto the topic. Michael Clarke Duncan as teh kingpin? DUDE!!!! THATS SO FRIGGIN KOOL!! there isnt a big man on earth who could pull off a big fat cat business mob boss like Duncan, i mean, just look at him, if he were mad at you, i know you'd **** your pants.