Qui Gon Jin IN STARWARS EP 3?

Tools    

as much as i love dear qui gon i think that it would be a very bad idea to bring him back for number 3
he was a great jedi but let's face it...he's dead....and alot of people want to see it stay that way for fear that bringing him back would ruin the image of the third movie

Hmmm to late for qui gon to come back?? Nope, if u have studied and grew up with the starwars movies, making lightsaber replicas out of basically anything and battling with your friends, u would notice every little bit that went into starwars. Ok in star wars obi-wan dies, empire strikes back u never see obi-wan he speaks to Luke on hoth and on dagobah but u never see his form, return of the jedi u see old ben on dagobah when he talks to luke before luke leaves(right after yoda dies, luke is even surprised to see him). Now phantom menace qui gon dies, attack of the clones you hear his voice after anakin slauters the tusken raiders. episode 3 will he return?? Debatable but definitly possible, debatable because he does talk and seems like he is talking to anakin but its through a vision by yoda and he doesnt actually speak directly to anakin, unless he is when he is slaughterign the tusken raiders. But it doesnt show it so i guess we will have to wait till 2004.

What?! Are you hyped up on crack or somethin boy? Obi-wan did to appear in both The Empire Strikes Back....when Luke fell face first into the snow and Obi-wan appeared to inform him to go to Dagobah to find Yoda. Then he disappeared when Han came to Luke's rescue on a TonTon or whatever. And on Dagobah...he was there too....maybe you need an eye doctor's appointment.....

Star ars 3 is going to be the best of all of the star wars movies made. belive that

He was a glimer in the snow it wasnt like when he appeared in return of the jedi on dagobah, when he was basically in human form. Also in the first starwars u will remember obi-wan telling luke to "run luke run" and he wasnt present at all he had just been killed.

how bout this:

the qui gon who got killed in tpm was a clone.
real qui gon still alive in epIII

btw, in epIII darth vader suit and mask will be different to that seen original trilogy.