THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

The fact that they're just doing a gender reversal and making D.J. a widow is just sloppy, lazy writing. She and her father practically have the same life?

This sounds like a nightmare sequence from an episode of the original Full House.

I would rather just see them all living in the same house again for some reason. Like a big, very close-knit, Big Fat Greek Wedding kind of family. You know, I would want it to be Danny's house again, not D.J.'s house. But maybe this could be interesting.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I would rather just see them all living in the same house again for some reason. Like a big, very close-knit, Big Fat Greek Wedding kind of family. You know, I would want it to be Danny's house again, not D.J.'s house. But maybe this could be interesting.
I feel the same. I think it isn't that way mainly because Saget, Couiler, and Olsen twins haven't commited to anything.

They really shouldn't be doing a new show.

I could understand A MOVIE -- a TV movie -- to revisit them -- but not a totally new show.

A movie gives them a chance to come up with something that isn't a story they need for lots of episodes. And if the movie isn't received good... forget about it.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Minio has a sexy sounding Dracula voice.. probably because of his accent..

There have been some damn good looking men playing Dracula lately

Mainly, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, Dominic Purcell and Luke Evans...
Do you imply I look good and should play Dracula?!

Brilliant quotation in your signature, too.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.