Best Jack Nicholson Movie

Tools    

Originally Posted by Planavoy
i never seen one flew Over the Cucoos Nest is it any good?
It is an absolutely great movie, see it as soon as you can.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
One of the best EVER.

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
One of the best EVER.
I agree, I love everything about the film. Im so glad I bought the 2-Disc UK Special Edition.

I agree with One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, but The Shining also displayed his talent. Everything he does is good .

I mean it does not really matter but I would pick Batman he is the one and only good joker I seen even through that was not one of my favorite batman movie I like Batman forever better!But anyway I also like Jack in "The Shining" he is fit to play in a horror movie because he is scary himself@!
Other then that I had not seen "Anger Mangerment so I don't know how he is in that good but the coming attreations looked funny I have to go rent it is it out yet?
Anyway see you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
As Good As It Gets
The Shinning
A Few Good Men

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
If I’m not mistaken, Nicholson has been nominated for more Academy Awards then any other actor… so a few of his most memorable performances for me are…

Easy Rider
One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
Chinatown
The Shining
A Few Good Men
Batman
All of the above plus: About Schmidt

I really love the now-titled Nancy Meyers project, Something's Gotta Give, and Jack is excellent in it...even though it's really Diane Keaton's movie (hope she gets lots of award nominations). Still, this is probably the smartest script that has played directly with his public persona the best (better than Terms of Endearment). Very funny script, with a fearlessly self-depricating performance by Nicholson.

I think if I revised my list, I'd knock off the previous Nicholson/Keaton collaboration, Reds (which is definitely a great performance, unfairly forgotten in his filmography), and replace it with Something's Gotta Give.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Nicholson is one actor that whatever film I choose I know that I won't go wrong if he's is in it so there are too many to name. A few that stand out tho are As Good As It Gets, The Shining, Chinatown and About Schmidt. I'm looking forward to the new one Something's Gotta Give.

The Original Computer Virus
I like Chinatown the best.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
The Shining, the Witches of Eastwick or As Good As it Gets with a special mention to his performance in Easy Rider.

One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest was definetly his best, but The Shining was amazing also. Has anyone seen him in Prizzis Honor?
I know what your thinking, did he fire 6 shots or only 5? Well, in all this mess I kind of lost track myself, but seeing that this is a .44 magnum, the most pwerful handgun in the world and could shoot your head clean off, you gotta ask yourself do I feel lucky? Well do ya, punk? - Dirty Harry

Terms of Endearment
The Shining
Anger Management...otherwise he is an OK actor. If anything he is overated.

jack nicholson is a fantastic actor and i like just about anything he is in

a few of my favorites

as good as it gets
one flew over the cuckoo's nest
easy rider
terms of endearment
something's gotta give

he was great in the shining...just don't like kubrick all that much

about schmidt was his best role to date

a tie between:
a few good men
shining
and batman

great actor in my book

"One flew..." absolutely. And The Shining comes next.

Originally Posted by ToSuN
"One flew..." absolutely. And The Shining comes next.
Hi ToSuN, you should go to birthdays and intro's and Introduce yourself to the gang here at MoFo.

"You Couldn't Make It Up...!!!"
I just love ol' Jack in just about anything but three of my favourites would have to be

THE LAST DETAIL
CHINATOWN
ONE FLEW OVER THE COOKOO'S NEST

John.

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......