The Pussy Thread

Tools    

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Cabbage Head
What a disappointing thread... I was expecting so...so...soooooooo much more pussy.
I can't believe it's only 4 pages!
Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

I just wanted to know which category to put you in.

Ex-Con. Ex-Cop. Explosive
I didn't want to do any work to check out some pussy, I just wanted to look. I admit it.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by r3port3r66
I work around pussies all day. Sometimes we have to shave the pussies in order to inject what they need into them.
This would have been a lot more shocking had I still thought you were a reporter.

edit to add: Jedi Puss

... i'm sickened to say that i ever posted here, god, i wish i had a time machine so i could go back to my first post here and bash my own head in for being so immature...

and now, 4 minutes of pussy footage
http://www.holylemon.com/funnycats.html

I am having a nervous breakdance
That's one big pussy!!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

how does a guy like that get his hands on a pussy that big??

PUSSY PILE!!!

Where's my Vodka Martini
This is Pussy Overload.

"There's only one airbag in this car......and it's on my side"

The Adventure Starts Here!
My very old pussy is finally gone after 20 years of being like a member of the family. Everyone who knew my pussy remembers how loud it was, always having something to say.

Although pussies usually keep themselves clean, sometimes I had to give my pussy a bath anyway. I will really miss my pussy, because my husband is allergic to them and won't let me get another one.

Anyway, here's a really hot pussy:
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	InstantCats.jpg
Views:	811
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	4940  

The Adventure Starts Here!
I can't believe I wrote all that with a straight face. And now I'm heading off to church. There is something seriously wrong with me.

[looking around furtively to be sure Yoda doesn't post in this thread...]

Whew.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Eyes
Hey now! Pussy is no laughing matter! Hell, you can lose an eye that way!