Yet Another Quiz: Martin Scorsese

Tools    

Here it is, courtesy of none other than Holden Pike:

The Martin Scorsese Quiz
Twenty fairly difficult questions on the life and career of director Martin Scorsese. And yes, I'm talkin' to you.
This quiz is the first posted that is written by someone other than, uh, me. More are on the way, however. A special thanks to Holden for writing this quiz...he did a fine job. The quiz is, IMO, very difficult...but I'm sure most of you Scorsese nuts will love it. Enjoy.

I sent you my quiz on Woody Allen's Manhattan.

I can't get into the Quiz section though; when I click on the link it acts like I'm not logged in ("You must be a registered member of MovieForums to access this section.")

Hmmm, I see a couple users are having trouble accessing the Quizes today. I'm not among them, I can get in and out no problem-o.

I realize the Scorsese questions are a tad on the difficult side for casual fans, but I also hope it's the kind of quiz where even if you get a low score (only a few have taken it so far, and the average for number of correct answers is just a hair over three) at least you do learn interesting things about Scorsese and his films.

Anyone with any questions about the quiz or are curious about my sources, please either e-mail me or send me a private message.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I just took your quiz and got 10 out of 20.

However, I have some questions about some of the answers (I'll PM you so I don't give anything away to people who haven't taken it yet).

I'm just happy I got a 5. To quote Tom Cruise, "I'm a really good guesser".

Hope I answered your questions in full, Arthur....even though my reply was full of dang-blasted typos.

I knew this was a harder quiz, but I thought there might be a few Scorsese-philes lurking about to get the average score up a bit. At least I hope it's being found educational and interesting.

I took the Quiz and got 10 out of 20 I've seen Scorsese's Italianamerican (1974) but I still got the street question one wrong I totally didn't think it was that one it was the first one to go in my head oh well it was a good quiz thou. is 10 out of 20 good just wondering what some of you other guys got out of 20 thanks.
________
Ocean View Condominium Prathumnak