ok i reely need help here...

Tools    

my life isnt a soap opera lol....

anyways im still tryin to talk to her...everytime i try it to i loose my confidence and end up backin down...its hard 4 me i guess...

The Adventure Starts Here!
Well, mostly, I meant reading this thread is like that -- everyone on every side of the issue weighing in with advice and all kinds of possible stories taking place ...

I meant that it was sweet and *fascinating* to read.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Randal, here's a way to look at it, and this may or may not help your confidence...

Picture in your head, her with someone you absolutely hate, and how much it irritates you seeing him treating her bad. Also, picture how it makes you wish you had taken your chance while you had it.

Like I said, that may help, and that may not. Just something to think about, and who knows, it may help you get your confidence up.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally Posted by Austruck
Well, mostly, I meant reading this thread is like that -- everyone on every side of the issue weighing in with advice and all kinds of possible stories taking place ...

I meant that it was sweet and *fascinating* to read.
lol im kiddin...

and spud wat u said actually boosts my confidence quiet a bit...thanks

Originally Posted by Austruck
Here I am, a 45-year-old mother of four, and I'm following this thread like it's my favorite soap opera. I am so anxious to hear how this all turns out!

Lots of good advice here, Randal. And yes, girls LOVE courtesy and gentlemanly behavior. Don't let the feminists tell you we don't! It's not rude for a guy to hold open a door. To me it shows respect and kindness.
If you just were my mum, damn..

Anyways she is right. We ALL love courtesy, even though we say we dont (some of us do).
The thing most of the girls dont like is guys bragging about whatever can be bragged about, also being a little shy can be helpful, its cute. You will get to know the game, but unlike any other game, there's no real manual to the game of love because its different with every person, therefor its up to you to find out how she works. I always she when god created men he forgot to publish te manual, but the same goed for women. Sometimes women are easy to read, but some are equal to a book full of metaphors. Itll take some time to uncover it at. Take your time.

Never ever forget to be true to yourself, the biggest turnoff is somebody pretending to be somebody else. Get to know both girls better... Take a step into the unknown, it cant be bad. You may get turned off, but then again you may get a girlfriend out of this matter. It is in any way an experience youll be needing in the rest of your life. Life is, and will always be about taking chances.

thumbs up!

And do check my "art": Deviant

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by VeronicaJ
Sometimes women are easy to read, but some are equal to a book full of metaphors.
a lot of the time its the aloof ones that pull at our heartstrings the most...

Originally Posted by B-card
Ok we have here 4 pages of good advices so does it have any effect?
The first step is the hardest, when he does it, no matter the outcome (not all situations have the outcome we want) it gets easier from there, that first step can be for some people as scary as jumping off a cliff.

yes it is very scary lol....i went another day without tellin her...i got so ****ing nervoes wen i tried...one of these days im gonna just decide 2day is the day

Originally Posted by Randal Graves
yes it is very scary lol....i went another day without tellin her...i got so ****ing nervoes wen i tried...one of these days im gonna just decide 2day is the day
Just remember everyone is anxious when asking a girl out, it is normal, the only way to get better at it is to feel the anxiety and push through it you have nothing to loose

yea ur rite....got nothin to loose and everythin to gain....ure rite...thanks

yea...this weekend im gonna make myself ready to do it...and hopefully on monday i can at least talk to her

ok this is startin to work out...one of my best friends is good friends with her....rite now shes tellin me a whole bunch of stuff about her

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by Randal Graves
ok this is startin to work out...one of my best friends is good friends with her....rite now shes tellin me a whole bunch of stuff about her
heh, go Randal go randal At least for now you can get to know her a bit which is really important. Hey she might turn out to be exactly the person you've been looking for but yeah she might not either but getting to know her outside a 'date' will make you more sure and make it heaps easier to actually ask her .