Lindsey Lohan doing Bruce Willis....

Tools    

I started to put this in the What the F*CK thread...
lol....

trying to payback Demi for humiliation or what?! lol
can you say "In your face biotch!"

;p

I'm not sure what you're talking about
And found he was eating his shoe.

Neutral Milk Hotel
I think Bruce Willis is dating Lindsay lohan. Im not sure if its true though
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

I HIGHLY doubt that man

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Tis true. I'm too lazy to look it up, so you'll have to do it on your own.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
They were groping at some party and then went back up to his room, along with several other people. I don't think they're dating though...

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by jrs
How do ya know.....ya have vid or pics?
I was THERE!

Originally Posted by jrs
How do ya know.....ya have vid or pics?
Word on the street, man. Very reliable sources.

There was an article about it and a picture of them canoodeling in a local rag the other day...the headline read, "Eww!"
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
There was an article about it and a picture of them canoodeling in a local rag the other day...the headline read, "Eww!"

What I find ridiculous, is that these photographers take pics of the celebs at certain moments, and make them into situatios what they are not.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
canoodeling
I went canoing once...I got wet.

This couldn't have lasted for long.