Post apocalyptic, mad max/ fallout look alike...

Tools    

Okay, movie is kind of old I think 1980, but that is just a guess.
Our main hero is some kind of lone survivor, He meets a girl who is a leader of small community attacked by (bikers? gang in general). I distinctly remember a scene in which she gives him a chocolate bar (I think milky way or snickers) which is a prized possession she kept all her life. He fights the gang, and of course wins.
He may have a dog but it was so long ago that I do not know if it is true.

I will be grateful for any help!
-

Okay, movie is kind of old I think 1980, but that is just a guess.
Our main hero is some kind of lone survivor, He meets a girl who is a leader of small community attacked by (bikers? gang in general). I distinctly remember a scene in which she gives him a chocolate bar (I think milky way or snickers) which is a prized possession she kept all her life. He fights the gang, and of course wins.
He may have a dog but it was so long ago that I do not know if it is true.

I will be grateful for any help!
-
Could be this?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072730/

I looked it up but unfortunately no, there was no telepathy there or any kind of "deeper" society, from what I remember plot was really simplistic, a group of people attacked by gang, lone hero, you know the drill

But thank you for your time! Honestly, this is almost a yeti or flying dutchman, I ask on every forum, try every "post apocalyptic" movie list and nothing

Cherry 2000?
Tank Girl?

Cherry 2000?
Tank Girl?
Sorry but no to both, there were no androids or any kind of super tech in this movie so Cherry 2000 is a no go . And main character was a guy so this rules out the tank girl . Also story does not match.
But thanks for your time

The following two are from the late 70s/early 80s and have motorcycles/lead male character/help a woman. Don't know about chocolate or dogs though:

Just called The Aftermath is some countries.

First of all...wow, thanks for all your responses, it means a lot.
I checked every single one of those and..nope.
No astronauts, no death races, I had high hopes for wheels of fire but after watching trailer, again no.
Edit
Oh and by the way Citizen rules...thanks for assuming I have no idea what Mad Max is
It is good to be appreciated
You know there is a movie you might like, it is rather underground, you know, not exactly mainstream, you probably never heard about it, it is called "Die Hard"

These are films I really don't remember much about, but they might be worth looking into since they're obscure Mad Max rip-offs like Wheels of Fire.

Warlords of the 21st Century aka Battletruck (1982) - Trailer.
It doesn't look anywhere near as Mad Max-y as the previously mentioned film, but hits some of the same notes.

Clash of the Warlords
aka Mad Warrior (1984) - Trailer for German dub.
This one has more martial arts, and knock-off lightsabers.

I don't think either of those two are correct, but if you can tell me which of the three are closest to what you're looking for, I might be able to narrow it down.

How about Steel Dawn (1987)?
Nope, sorry but... it looks great, I have never saw it, I will definitely add it to my watchlist, this search proves to be very rewarding
I love movies like this, thanks for giving me a new title to watch

Nope, sorry but... it looks great, I have never saw it, I will definitely add it to my watchlist, this search proves to be very rewarding
I love movies like this, thanks for giving me a new title to watch
You're welcome – I'd never heard of it until they started showing it fairly regularly on one of the UK's film channels. And apparently Christopher Neame's in it – didn't recognize him at all.

These are films I really don't remember much about,
I don't think either of those two are correct, but if you can tell me which of the three are closest to what you're looking for, I might be able to narrow it down.
Wow...first of all... I had no idea there were so many mad max rip-offs... honestly thanks for that, I love post-apocalyptic lone hero type movies.
It is hard for me to narrow down since I do not remember much from a movie.
But what I can add is this
- no higher tech or anything, no advanced armors, or soldiers or anything.
- very simple story, hero meets a girl, girl hires him to protect her community (for food and other stuff, nothing fancy)
- he defeats a bunch of bandits/gang members.
Sorry I would love to tell you more since you are obviously well-versed in the genre but I am simply drawing blank

'Hardware'?

OH MY GOD...this may be it. I have to watch it to be sure but from what I read on IMDB...maybe, I mean I remember girl as young, no widows, but everything is fuzzy so I will give it a shot. ... Thanks;