what is the longest movie you have ever had to sit through?

Tools    

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I don't know if this is legit or not, but this is still worth posting.

720 Hour(30 day) long film. The Trailer is 72 minutes.

Personally though, I think it's either the Lord of the Rings trilogy or maybe Seven Samurai.

Dancing With Wolves. The Director's Cut is just a few minutes short of four hours.
Oh yeah, I saw that too. I count the DC as the first proper watch of the film. I remember the movie in some shape or form, but I'm not sure if I've ever actually seen it; especially not in full. Anyways, the director's cut of Dances with Wolves was wonderful. Really good and epic cinema.

On the whole Persona discussion... I liked it well enough and the minutes went by pretty fast for me, but it became a little repetitive and slow towards the end. Not that it bothered me too much or took away from the complete experience... but it was noticeable. Still top 3 Bergman for me.

In one sitting, Gone With The Wind and Lawrence of Arabia which are about four hours each. Both two of my favourite films. Overall, Shoah which is nine and a half hours long, i watched that over two days in four different sittings. It was tough but i think i got quite a bit out of it even though i'd never watch the whole thing again.

Sátántangó (1994)

7h 30min

Enter the void. Its only 2h 47min but my god is it a long haul. We use to put it on to clear people out at the end of a party thats how bad it is.

Just checked the back of the Collector's Edition DVD, 236 min. I actually enjoyed the additional 50 min. and the movie didn't feel that long to me. I didn't even realize it was almost 4 hours. I got the Extended Version after seeing it air on TV and realizing that I never saw certain parts, a lot of parts. Excellent movie.
I'd probably enjoy the extended version as well – never seen it and wasn't aware it existed . Great film.

Care for some gopher?
Just checked the back of the Collector's Edition DVD, 236 min. I actually enjoyed the additional 50 min. and the movie didn't feel that long to me. I didn't even realize it was almost 4 hours. I got the Extended Version after seeing it air on TV and realizing that I never saw certain parts, a lot of parts. Excellent movie.
Yep, i felt the same way. Definitely need to see that movie again.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'd rather be dead than rewatch Persona
You show me someone who likes Bela Tarr and I'll show you a liar
> Says things like these
> Has Fellini films in his top
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Welcome to the human race...
As of writing, I think it might be The Travelling Players (which is about four-and-a-half hours long).

I started Shoah this week. If one sitting is what you want, Jesus Of Nazareth. I was in middle school got to stay home and watch it with mu grandmother. It's okay.