The movie character most like you.

Tools    

I'm sure everyone on this site has seen enough movies where they have a few characters they can relate to and feel they have a lot in common with. It doesn't have to be physical characteristics it can be emotionally or intellectually or a combination thereof. If you had to pick one character (or at most two) that really sums up who you are, who would it be?

I think i'm like Jimmy ,,B-Rabbit'' Smith from 8.mile, because i come from big poverty and violent neighbourhood, and i struggle to achieve higher greatness in my artistry, mostly because i'm make wrong decisions, but i always try to fight back and become even better.

I think i'm like Jimmy ,,B-Rabbit'' Smith from 8.mile, because i come from big poverty and violent neighbourhood, and i struggle to achieve higher greatness in my artistry, mostly because i'm make wrong decisions, but i always try to fight back and become even better.
That's the kind of honesty I was hoping for. I believe you when you say you're a fighter - your answer took a lot of guts.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Yeah, mine would be an polar opposite combo like that. Something like Dorothy Gale meets Frances Ha meets Mallory Knox.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I'm highly exaggerating. of course, but I do have a horrible temper and a mouth on me. I've worked on it a lot but it rears its ugly head on occasion.

Juno MacGuff from Juno

Little weirdo.

Someone who's struggling in the process of taking and making decisions and in the process of finding ourselves, and hope.

We are who we are and if that makes us strangers, then that's what we are, strangers of the world. Things are as they are but there's always hope. Kind of contradictory.

Welcome to the human race...

Dante Hicks from Clerks would be my brutally honest choice. Twenty-something underachiever who seems smart enough but never lives up to his potential, is constantly beset by a bunch of problems that are often his fault in the first place, and his friends are ********. I know the sequel gives him some character growth but I'm limiting this mainly to the original film's version.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Such a complex character study hasn't been made yet.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A darn interesting question. But do people answer with characters that they would like to be perceived as?

Me? I'm a nice guy in a suit and tie. I just don't like squealers.

..........Nah, not really.

Ordell Robbie? Oooh, I'm shaking. He has to trick people to get into the trunk of a car before he'll kill them. And he was tricked himself by a woman who played him, Jackie Brown. He was killed by MICHAEL KEATON for Christ's sake!

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Craig Tucker

Everybody knows who Craig is, but he seems to an acquaintance and not a friend. Speaks in a dull monotone voice. Isn't very happy and spends a lot of time in the office.

Yep that's me or at least a way younger version of me.

Welcome to the human race...
I only just noticed I made the same post twice, but since the duplicate got repped I don't necessarily want to delete it. (EDIT: never mind, it's alright now.)

Per Citizen Rules' question, I don't think there are really any characters I wish I could be like.

Take away the smoking and the prostitution and make her a male and I'd be Cabiria from Nights of Cabiria.

Because I'm lonely in a crowd and lost without direction, purpose, or meaning.

Also, IMO, Giulietta Masina was far more attractive than I am.