The Who Do You Wanna Have Sex With Thread!

Tools    

Ingrid Bergman for me. - 'cept I'd more like a lady than that brute Hondo.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Ingrid Bergman for me. - 'cept I'd more like a lady than that brute Hondo.
Brutes F**k, LordyLord makes Love, I think, is that what you told me to post Lord

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Originally Posted by nebbit
Brutes F**k, LordyLord makes Love, I think, is that what you told me to post Lord
I saw that you were the last one to post in this thread, Nebbit, and I was just checking to see if my name came up.

NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Originally Posted by Mark
I saw that you were the last one to post in this thread, Nebbit, and I was just checking to see if my name came up.

Now don't cry, when I get around to my post on my holiday, there is a special photo that I am going to include just for you.

Why donŽt you come to my place and take of your pants, as you use to do in all your movies? Then IŽll do you good!!!

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
zzat if you looked like that i's snap you up

do you?
You will have to find out

id like 2do keira knightly

The Alien Queen, talk about liking it rough.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
If I honestly had to choose..... Jennifer Lopez........ What can I say like her ass-ets.Or Prehaps Lindsay Lohan, I dislike her acting.... but I like the way she looks . OR Salma Hayek.....

(Gee I hope I don't get banned for this*Doesn't know the rules for posting pictures, so don't ban WARN!*)

Originally Posted by Animal_Mother
If I honestly had to choose..... Jennifer Lopez........ What can I say like her ass-ets.Or Prehaps Lindsay Lohan, I dislike her acting.... but I like the way she looks . OR Salma Hayek.....

(Gee I hope I don't get banned for this*Doesn't know the rules for posting pictures, so don't ban WARN!*)
I think you are okay here, you should see some of the pics on the "pussy" thread.

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Originally Posted by nebbit
Pussy thread softlywhere is it
Piddzilla started the "Pussy Thread" HERE

Where do I start?
It changes daily, but today, right now.... Lindsay Lohan or my mother in law. Seriously, she's like 40, but slim and has a really nice set of ****. The thing is, I don't feel dirty for saying this, because she's honestly really hot. Shes a MILILF. lol.
How many of you out there can honestly say theres a 40 year old you'd like to tap?

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Ulysses Everett McGill
How many of you out there can honestly say theres a 40 year old you'd like to tap?
Yeah.....usually those 40 year olds aaaare soooooo like...you know...yucky.