The Who Do You Wanna Have Sex With Thread!

Tools    

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
For a moment or two with Miss Nibbles, I'll smoke anything.
It must be my lucky day, not one but 2 men who know a great movie when they see it have flirted with me, Oh by the way i am watching Flash on TV right now.

Ugh Sexy. Stop that. This thread is getting all mushy. What happened to your sharp sarcasm? Now you're all gooey. It frightens me to no end.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I totally know it, but I don't care because I'm in love, and love makes the MoFo... uh, reload.
I'm just jealous. I was finally ready for some hot gay love, and now you're spoken for. Drat!

I'm sorry, Slay

Nebbit, not saying

That's SC speak for we've tried all 101 positions in that little book in the nightstand.

Do I need to say who I want to get freaky with? I think you all know.

No, I think you need to say.
It's the man of my dreams . . . Sexy Celebrity . . . of course!

SabreMan does have the same name as him - Jason Robert
Hey, I like my name. JRS has good tastes. It's only the best name out there.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Hi Jas,
i am honored...same here

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

She was quite the filly, wasn't she? Smart, funny, and (best of all) completely addicted to MoFo. Plus, she talked about her husband's digestive problems.

Goodtimes.

Originally Posted by Yoda
I tried to email Kong a few months ago. It bounced.
Same here. We were chatting it up on a semi-regular basis...nothing with his ICQ account either.

I must become Caligari..!
I want to go back in time and f*ck Grace Kelly,
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...