Subtle error in the world's greatest TV show.

Tools    

I don't actually wear pants.
In the 22nd episode, the narrator helps us know how to recognize the different parts of the body, and goes from #29 - The interior of a country house; to #31 - the end. Hm, I'ma thinking someone forgot how to count. Did anyone else notice this?

Fun Question: Which show do I mean? Once you figure that out, you should be able to have a fruitful discussion with me. I'll give you a hint - it's British.

In the 22nd episode, the narrator helps us know how to recognize the different parts of the body, and goes from #29 - The interior of a country house; to #31 - the end. Hm, I'ma thinking someone forgot how to count. Did anyone else notice this?

Fun Question: Which show do I mean? Once you figure that out, you should be able to have a fruitful discussion with me. I'll give you a hint - it's British.
It's not Monty Python is it?

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Well, I know it's not Star Trek tos. That's the greatest TV show as far as I'm concerned.