Paris Hilton no longer dumb

Tools    

Semper Fooey
Paris Hilton: I'm Going to Stop 'Hiding Behind the Dumb Blond Facade'

Written by Jake on Oct-29-10 3:34pm
Paris Hilton and beau Cy Waits enjoy a shopping spree whilst on vacation in Maui, Hawaii. The couple, who have attracted bad publicity since they started dating, seemed happier than ever whilst browsing for artwork and jewelry. Paris was seen sporting a long leopard print maxi dress while Cy was showing his buff bod in a black tank. The pair seemed oblivious to pending charges for both DUI and felony cocaine possession and it business as usual for Paris who was seen posing for pictures with fans. (Pacific Coast News)more pics » Paris Hilton (Pacific Coast News) Forget the Paris Hilton you knew from shows like The Simple Life and My New BFF. Hilton says that her new reality show will showcase the real Paris Hilton.

"It's basically like nothing I've ever done. With The Simple Life and these BFF shows it was this character I was playing," she told Us Weekly. "I was kind of hiding behind the dumb blond facade. Now I feel like it's the time to be my real self and show the real me, my real life, my friends, my family, and everything that goes on. It's going to be very interesting and crazy."

She'll draw inspiration from her two aunts, Kim Richards and Kyle Richards, both of whom are on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. "It's really good," she said for the show. "I think they're really funny and are doing great!"

For some reason I saw the title to the thread and thought Sexy wrote it, sorry Jake. Good stuff. I was never really a fan. However, I might catch one show to give it a chance.

I actually liked a few of her songs for whatever reason. I know I'm not alone in that. I don't think, anyway.

DO NOT WANT

If I ever took over; she'd be first in line at the Gulag. You can be sure of that.

"I knew it was you, [Paris]. You broke my heart."

Isn't that a soup?
You're on the waiting list now, mister.