MOFOs in your REAL life

Tools    

I live in South Korea. Beat that.
I'm surprised that not one MoFo has visited you, yet. Surely they should all be flocking to Korea for a vacation and a film festival -- eventually leading to them all moving there to live permanently.

I can't afford to travel, but if any MoFos are in/come to Arizona I'd be happy to meet some of you all.
I told ya -- I'm married to ya. Sexy Coppola and all that.

He's related to Nicolas Cage and the Coppola family. He really is! He has Cage genes in him, no joke.

I married him to be a part of the family. I don't know why Captain Spaulding thinks we're married -- who is he related to?!

I told ya -- I'm married to ya. Sexy Coppola and all that.

He's related to Nicolas Cage and the Coppola family. He really is! He has Cage genes in him, no joke.

I married him to be a part of the family. I don't know why Captain Spaulding thinks we're married -- who is he related to?!

I'm surprised that not one MoFo has visited you, yet. Surely they should all be flocking to Korea for a vacation and a film festival -- eventually leading to them all moving there to live permanently.
The site should just move there because Gatsby is Asian right?

Right? But ask Gatsby if he is Asian? Chances are he'll calmly say he is, when you think about it, someone who is Asian like Gatsby. Will calmly claim they are as Asian as Gatsby!

BOOM!!!

You haven't actually met your cousin, Nicolas Cage, have you?
Unfortunately no. Talia Shire is just a really social girl and fun to be around. Cage I think is just too egotistical and ignorant to actually do things with family lol.

Cage I think is just too egotistical and ignorant to actually do things with family lol.
You two are so alike! Just a moment ago, you showed ignorance by thinking a dike was a "sike." And only someone related to Nicolas Cage could pull off a scheme like being allowed back on Movie Forums after a 5 year ban. Seriously -- write him a script about all that. He'll do the movie. Then you guys can meet finally.

I had Kaenu Reeves playing Jrs!

Robert Downey Jr playing Yoda banning jrs.

While Camo plays SC watching Robert Downey Jr playing Yoda banning jrs played by Kaenu Reeves.

I had Kaenu Reeves playing Jrs!

Robert Downey Jr playing Yoda banning jrs.

While Camo plays SC watching Robert Downey Jr playing Yoda banning jrs played by Kaenu Reeves.
I'm flattered that you want to play me in a movie.

I'm flattered that you want to play me in a movie.
I was playing you watching stuff you don't agree with going on.

I took artistic licence, apparently you believe different things now.

Master of My Domain
The site should just move there because Gatsby is Asian right?

Right? But ask Gatsby if he is Asian? Chances are he'll calmly say he is, when you think about it, someone who is Asian like Gatsby. Will calmly claim they are as Asian as Gatsby!

BOOM!!!
Whatever you're smoking, I want it.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
If Gatsby knows some nice girls I can visit him...

Not to talk for her but she clearly got pissed when SC said that sort of thing about her, also she was quick to point out to everyone that obvious jokes about her were obvious jokes.

Not that any of that has anything to do with what i meant, MG should and did (will?) defend herself. I just find it not just unfunny but tough to read, i mean that i have MG in my basement.... well whatever that was, made me want to retreat to my own basement, then Minios response was even worse. Not offensive, just awful!
I think the problem is we all, more or less, try to be funny. And then especially if it's on account of a sensitive creature, it can get bad effects. But this little that I know MM doesn't tell me at all he's sort of person wanting to harm her. I think he was just trying to be funny.

She just left when I arrived. But even so, she saw I need help through communication and we even PMd. Really too bad she's gone. I just hope it wasn't me, in the final analysis, who drove her off.

I, on the other hand, found MovieGal very understanding and open-minded. Yes, she may not laugh at some jokes, but she would understand why some people find them funny. Back when she left allegedly because I wrote what I wrote in Sexy's thread, it was not the only reason for her departure. Yes, she may not always be happy about people going on and on about her being crazy/serial killer/kinky, but she would often pick up these jokes and make them herself as well. She also posed to be evil and kinky, but all of that wasn't too serious and also a kind of a joke/game. She's a little bit like myself in that matter. We both like such themes in films, but we don't run around the streets killing people (I prefer more silent ways, so they don't catch me. Muahahaha. Stop, Minio, it's not funny.). I also believe that everyone making jokes about her is only trying to be funny and absolutely means no harm.
I agree.

Meh, whatever. Sometimes we all can be rude, but at that point and with that particular post I wasn't trying to be actually.

I made it quickly and only chose MG as the member in question because she's currently gone. In all honesty, right at that moment, I wasn't even thinking about non of that kinky gore stupid stuff or whatever people want to link MG to. I was only and simply only using the fact that she just isn't present at the forum right at this very moment. Not that I don't see why someone would think otherwise or even that I, myself, would think so too. But right at that moment, that wasn't at all my intention and I didn't even think deeper into it when I posted.

I like MG, I have PMd with her a lot and she's a nice sweet intelligent person who I miss here very much. I have joked with her countless of times and always ensured her about my intentions and said she shouldn't worry. It wasn't hard to understand she is easily offended and can be sensitive, which is why I sometimes regret certain jokes in the past.

Sometimes I want my right to speak freely and make stupid internet jokes... Actually most of the time. I want to say want I want and such, but obviously not if I harm anyone more than what seems okay at any level. I'm 90% sure I didn't cause MG to leave and I'm confident that joke I made back there was a watery serving of nothingness compared to some of the more direct jokes on here. Again, my intentions was nothing personal and I don't see a big deal about that one. But I agree she was sometimes unneccesarily bullied, but I also agree that she was sometimes undoubtedly asking for it; setting it up herself.

If you got anything out of that, I hope it's the part where I say I miss MG. Because I do and I honestly thought she would be back in a few days time, but I guess not.

Meh, whatever. Sometimes we all can be rude, but at that point and with that particular post I wasn't trying to be actually.

I made it quickly and only chose MG as the member in question because she's currently gone. In all honesty, right at that moment, I wasn't even thinking about non of that kinky gore stupid stuff or whatever people want to link MG to. I was only and simply only using the fact that she just isn't present at the forum right at this very moment. Not that I don't see why someone would think otherwise or even that I, myself, would think so too. But right at that moment, that wasn't at all my intention and I didn't even think deeper into it when I posted.

I like MG, I have PMd with her a lot and she's a nice sweet intelligent person who I miss here very much. I have joked with her countless of times and always ensured her about my intentions and said she shouldn't worry. It wasn't hard to understand she is easily offended and can be sensitive, which is why I sometimes regret certain jokes in the past.

Sometimes I want my right to speak freely and make stupid internet jokes... Actually most of the time. I want to say want I want and such, but obviously not if I harm anyone more than what seems okay at any level. I'm 90% sure I didn't cause MG to leave and I'm confident that joke I made back there was a watery serving of nothingness compared to some of the more direct jokes on here. Again, my intentions was nothing personal and I don't see a big deal about that one. But I agree she was sometimes unneccesarily bullied, but I also agree that she was sometimes undoubtedly asking for it; setting it up herself.

If you got anything out of that, I hope it's the part where I say I miss MG. Because I do and I honestly thought she would be back in a few days time, but I guess not.
I understand. I was actually trying to be your attorney, of course you don't need one, I was just trying to stand up for you.

This thing about jokes. At least I, well I try to make them, of course, but never on other's account. That's a good way to make trouble. I rather make them on my own account and the only joke I remember you making on someone's account was on your own account, with that female bodybuilder and Gollum, if you remember.