Describe your stomping grounds.

Tools    

uhh, you didn't know this was me the whole time homes? don't blow my cover dude
You might see us floating by-i--i

you saying you don't want me here? if thats the case i don't have to be here bro. i just thought i'd help liven up your forums with a little bit of uhh, hmm... me.

btw, what in my profile told you it was me?

I am having a nervous breakdance
The "Up your butt"-thing...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

if thats the case i don't have to be here bro. i just thought i'd help liven up your forums with a little bit of uhh, hmm... me.
just what we need here

BANNED
I live in San Francisco, CA.

'Nuff said!

San fran huh?

FLAMER

BANNED
Another Jason wannabe, eh?

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm straight!

then why do you live in san fran cowboy?

Originally posted by Django
I live in San Francisco, CA.

'Nuff said!
Well, 'nuff said! says a lot!

Even Danny Tanner couldn't escape his love for San Francisco home buddy, Joey Gladstone, in Full House.

BANNED
Originally posted by NexijunRodent
then why do you live in san fran cowboy?
Are you suggesting that the only reason anyone would live in the Bay Area is that one has to be gay? By that logic, everyone in Northern California would be gay, wouldn't they?

As it happens, the main reason I live in SF is because it happens to be the hub of the world software industry, which is my occupation. But also because it is an exceptionally beautiful city and part of the world and because the people here are extremely open-minded. Also because there are some very beautiful women around here.

Although, if I had the choice, I would choose to live in San Diego--beach country. As soon as I have the opportunity, I will move there, I think! I love the beach!

whatever fag

BANNED
Originally posted by NexijunRodent
whatever fag
Is that supposed to be an admission of your own sexual orientation? Are you finally coming out of the closet? If so, I won't hold it against you. I am extremely broad-minded myself!

I am extremely broad-minded myself!
What? You're a broad on the inside?

BANNED
Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity

What? You're a broad on the inside?
Actually, when I say I am "broad-minded," what I mean to say is that I perpetually have broads on my mind. Just a quick clarification there!

BANNED
Most definitely! The broads on my mind are always highly qualified and educated brain-surgeons.

BANNED
This is a picture of downtown SF taken by me with my erstwhile digital camera, now sadly misplaced or lost:
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	apr30#14.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	1251  

A novel adaptation.
This is a picture of downtown SF taken by me with my erstwhile digital camera, now sadly misplaced or lost:
Do you mean that part of San Francisco or the camera?