Game of Thrones Season 7

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Yeah, that would suck badly but I do think we're getting another example of Bran's intruding in the past.

It'll be something we've already seen, like Hodor (*cries*).

I'll also be pretty disappointed if we don't see Bran warg from soldier to soldier in the Great War. Maybe even one of the dragons.
Ooh, I wonder if he could warg into the ice dragon and make it turn on the entire army of the undead. Eh, that seems a bit too deus ex machina, doesn't it?

This might just do nobody any good.
Yeah, maybe not the ice dragon.

What are the rules of warging? Can a powerful warg control anything or is Bran restricted to small animals and humans?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Not sure I remember stated rules, but didn't Bran warg a dire wolf a few times? I don't think I've seen anyone take on larger beasts, but I would assume a Dire Wolf's intellect would be higher than average. I mean, if that gives us any measure. =\ I took him as controlling the flock of ravens when spying on the walkers a few EPs back. Maybe I misread that, but if true that might offer some perspective to his abilities if he can control multiple creatures as a hive mind type of thing. OMG NO. Bran creates Borg?! THEY dress alike too!!! And are both emotionless!!1!? "call me Five of Six." he whispered confidently into Little Finger's ear. "Well, Five of Five if we dismiss Jon..." Lord Baelish recoils with a seducing smirk of the lip. Bran continues, "...but that's another story. Let me take you to another time...."

*cries*

Let's be honest, season 7 was a trainwreck. However, I still believe that this show can end on a good note....in fact, I insist on it.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I thought this season was the best yet.

Insisting here wont do you any good. I'm pretty sure Yoda isn't in bed with Weiss nd Benioff.

Best? Nah.

The most by-the-books fantasy season, sure. That's what's left a bad taste in some viewers' mouths. It's much more traditional as opposed to the "break all the norms" style of the previous 6 (well, 5 and half.)

There's enough room to conclude the story in a way that adheres to the show's original, bitter promise.

What I'm saying is, expect loose ends.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I havent read the books so I had zero expectations of what should have happened. Wont be reading until the end. I;m just entertained by the show.

A lot of people were complaining about the lack of main character deaths, but that didn't bother me personally.
The reason I didn't enjoy season 7 (the last episode being an exception) is because it felt really rushed and the writing was really flawed and the amount of plot holes is shocking.
I understand they had their reasons for cutting the amount of episodes, but doing that made the story suffer imo. I enjoyed the battle sequences but didn't feel there was enough in between them and it could have been so easily resolved.
I have considered punishing the showrunners by not tuning in to the final season but I have graciously decided to give them a chance to end the show with a little dignity.
I'm glad other people could enjoy it though and I am hoping the return to form in episode 7 continues into the next season.

I havent read the books so I had zero expectations of what should have happened. Wont be reading until the end. I;m just entertained by the show.
I didn't mean it stuck to the books, literally, just that it followed a lot of basic rules of fantasy. This season was more classically structured than the previous ones.

A lot of people were complaining about the lack of main character deaths, but that didn't bother me personally.
The reason I didn't enjoy season 7 (the last episode being an exception) is because it felt really rushed and the writing was really flawed and the amount of plot holes is shocking.
I understand they had their reasons for cutting the amount of episodes, but doing that made the story suffer imo. I enjoyed the battle sequences but didn't feel there was enough in between them and it could have been so easily resolved.
I have considered punishing the showrunners by not tuning in to the final season but I have graciously decided to give them a chance to end the show with a little dignity.
I'm glad other people could enjoy it though and I am hoping the return to form in episode 7 continues into the next season.

I don't want to read too much into this, but I think I kind of fall into this view too. I won't criticize Sandler for lack of character development in his comedies. He is what he is and that's well established. On the other hand, when I watch something as interesting and thought out as GoT, I tend to critique details that I would normally not bother with in lesser shows/films. This season, for me, had a few issues when compared to the standards already established in earlier seasons. Relatively speaking, of course

if she was my aunt, I'd probably need some therapy of some sort

How the hell did I miss this entire PAGE of posts?! lol

How the hell did I miss this entire PAGE of posts?! lol
So even the GoT board requires more than one viewing?

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Other bits from the IHW interview.

- "He's kinda like Dr. Manhattan. It's not like he doesn't have any personality anymore. After the download, it's only .01% of him now."

- The Hodor/NK comment doesn't clear anything up.

- Him talking about the importance of telling Jaegon the truth, makes me think this going to be the bittersweet.
He will die in battle, eliminating any issue over a claim. This will leave Dany and child as the remaining heirs.

HBO hasn't gone out of their way to say S8 "isn't" dropping in 2019. Ima say they are gonna try and line up as many ducks as possible beforehand. Mainly having one of the apinoffs ready and a better handle on where WW is going.

- "He's kinda like Dr. Manhattan. It's not like he doesn't have any personality anymore. After the download, it's only .01% of him now."

- Him talking about the importance of telling Jaegon the truth, makes me think this going to be the bittersweet.
He will die in battle, eliminating any issue over a claim. This will leave Dany and child as the remaining heirs.

HBO hasn't gone out of their way to say S8 "isn't" dropping in 2019. Ima say they are gonna try and line up as many ducks as possible beforehand. Mainly having one of the apinoffs ready and a better handle on where WW is going.
You're a talker. Listening to talkers makes me thirsty.

the Dr Manhattan thing makes me think that the Bran is the Night King thing is gonna happen, he has to do it to bring peace

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
The more I think about it, the more sense it makes. How else are they gonna stop the army?

The sheer math of everyone dying would make it overwhelming before too long. Maybe the NK was just coming for Bran all along.

The more I think about it, the more sense it makes. How else are they gonna stop the army?

The sheer math of everyone dying would make it overwhelming before too long. Maybe the NK was just coming for Bran all along.
so he'll warg into the Night king while going back in time to his origin
hopefully there's more to it, maybe he'll go live on Mars

Bran will go back in time and materialize the wall from the snow in the ground.