Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

@honeykid, it would be rare to see cleavage on a American tv show like the woman in the 2nd photo. If she is a commentator, I mean. You really do like the woman in the 3rd photo? Cannot see anything attractive about her.
Rachel Riley (the second woman) on Countdown, she wouldn't normally wear something like that. More like this.

OK, I might be being selective there. But not that much.

I absolutely love Susie Dent.

@Stirchely;It's not occurred to me before whether there's a lot of cleavage on tv here or not. There probably is. I think it would appear that way to someone who wasn't used to seeing any, anyway.

You really do like the woman in the 3rd photo? Cannot see anything attractive about her.
Ouch.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Who is she, Dad? She's lovely but I have to say

I loathe those Show us your arse photos from paparazzi. Are male celebs subjected to those? No need to answer.

I loathe those Show us your arse photos from paparazzi. Are male celebs subjected to those? No need to answer.

Who is she, Dad? She's lovely but I have to say

She's been on various American TV shows like The Blacklist, Royal Pains, and Bull (where I saw her) to name a few. I thought she was attractive and went with her. As for the "show us your arse" photo, it was down to a repetitive face shot in one of the same blouses or the looking-over-your-shoulder shot, which is how I saw it, as her arse really does show up well, IMO, in that photo. But, to be honest, I'm not above going for the arse shot if it's a good photo. Anyway, here is Eleanor Tomlinson:

She's been on various American TV shows like The Blacklist, Royal Pains, and Bull (where I saw her) to name a few. I thought she was attractive and went with her.
She is that and she has a nice body. Apparently she's also filmed a series here in the UK called Guilt.

As for the "show us your arse" photo, it was down to a repetitive face shot in one of the same blouses or the looking-over-your-shoulder shot, which is how I saw it, as her arse really does show up well, IMO, in that photo.
[Affects Ray Winstone voice] She's a lovely girl .

But, to be honest, I'm not above going for the arse shot if it's a good photo.
Me neither; we are terrible people.

Anyway, here is Eleanor Tomlinson:
She's a stunner. I was watching her a few months ago in The Illusionist, where she plays the younger version of Jessica Biel's character.

In my statement here:
As for the "show us your arse" photo, it was down to a repetitive face shot in one of the same blouses or the looking-over-your-shoulder shot, which is how I saw it, as her arse really does show up well, IMO, in that photo.
I meant to say "her arse really DOESN'T show up well." She's wearing black and although I could see she was shapely, give me a pair of jeans or yoga pants anytime!

This might just do nobody any good.
There was talk of a prequel series to Game of Thrones based on Robert’s Rebellion (I’m not about to go over the lore ([whispering in your ear] unless you want me to)) and she was my fantasy casting pick for young Catelyn.

Gotta get those cheekbones right.

"I'm not above going for the arse shot if it's a good photo grinning emoji"

Dadgumbah

If you noticed, my initial reply to you was a question. Flogging a joke gets tedious pretty fast, but anyway.

If you noticed, my initial reply to you was a question. Flogging a joke gets tedious pretty fast, but anyway.
Without a question mark on it, I didn't see it as a question and really didn't didn't understand the reply at all. So I just went with what I thought was the right answer.

Nevermind. Mr Minio gave an answer.and you must have missed the question mark.

OH well, have a lovely day. Say hi to Mrs D for me.

I've really enjoyed the banter in here for the time I've been on MoFo and have loved a lot of the photos of men and women mofos appreciating beauty. It's a cool little thread. And it's certainly been fun getting to know the mofos in here, but my arguing days are over and were a while back. It was a genuine question to open discussion considering the current climate in the media and other social media but I simply chose the wrong thread and that's my fault entirely, and after a year of arguing and taking obvious bait from some MoFo profiles to have some fun when I was bored I don't blame you for tossing a flogged joke back. No need to play the I Didn't Understand The question card though. No harm no 🐔. I'll take a back seat in the thread and leave you to as many bum shots and grinning emotes as you like. It's a beautiful day and I hope you're both well.

If that's tl.dr, that's OK too. 😉