Favourite fan made/fan version of music

Tools    

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
So, this is somthing that I've been digging myself into almost to exclusion of other music lately. Well, I say lately, it's been mostly true for about a year now. I've been rumageing through youtube and I guess I've listend to the more popular people (Peter Hollens, Lindsey Sterling, Paint), then 9 months ago I found Gavin Dunne, a musician working under the name Miracle of Sound. He quickly became my favourite, and I've got some of my favourites down below. Now my question to you, the forum, is who are your favourite artists that have either made cover of songs from movies/games/musicals or (as Gavin Dunne) have made music with a movie/game as inspiration and from that created original music and lyrics?

Some of my favourites of Miracle of Sound:

Little sister (Bioshock)

Evacuate (Original song)

My iron skin (Iron man)

Halfman's song (Game of Thrones)

Amnesia (original song)

While it is not original music, the YouTuber known as 'CapsLock' did an excellent job using imagery from 'Mad Max' (1979) and 'Fury Road' to create an amazing music video for Rev Theory's 'Hell Yeah'.

However, CapsLock did slightly alter 'Hell Yeah' by adding the sound of the music box to the beginning, so, if not 'original' music, this could be considered 'improved'/altered music
We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force. ~Ayn Rand

Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis!!! Si vis pacem, para bellum!!!