Complete Specs and Cover Art for Poseidon

Tools    

Warner Brothers Home Video will be releasing the box-office remake wreck Posedon, which stars Josh Lucas, Andre Braugher, Kurt Russell and onto DVD August 22nd. Available in both a single and 2-disc special editions, each will arrive in Anamorphic Widescreen along with English, French and Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround audio tracks. Subtitles are also provided. Packed with extras, the discs carry a respective SRP of $28.99 and $34.99.

Single-Disc Edition
  • Anamorphic Widescreen Presentation
  • English, French & Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround
  • English, French & Spanish Subtitles
  • Poseidon: A Ship on a Soundstage – The Complexities of Making a Modern Adventure Movie
  • Theatrical Trailer

2-Disc Special Edition

Disc 1:
  • Anamorphic Widescreen Presentation
  • English, French & Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround
  • English, French & Spanish Subtitles
  • Poseidon: A Ship on a Soundstage - The Complexities of Making a Modern Adventure Movie
  • Theatrical Trailer

Disc 2:
  • Poseidon: Upside Down – A Unique Set Design Chronicle
  • The History Channel Documentary Rogue Waves: Explore the mystery of this powerful phenomenon on nature
  • A Shipmate’s Diary: A Film School Intern’s Experiences on the Set

I don't like the idea of having the same cover for both editions.

Call me old fashioned, but I like a little bit of a difference other than the banner...

I actually think this movie will make more in the DVD market than it did on the big screen. I will probably get the DVD, not sure why as I do not expect much, but hope it is at least a C movie.