What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

Hah, I was thinking that might have been what you were thinking. No I wish. Two more weeks...

Better?

This was a repeat viewing.

Seems to be Christopher Nolan's most underappreciated film, in which oddly, many viewers and critics alike have gone without noticing the sheer immensity centering the story. The Nolan brothers, once again, deliver an exceptional narrative focusing on the psychology and moral ramifications of envy and hate; eventually leading to a deadly obsession. Moreover, both Bale and Jackman deal with deception and trickery, while the Nolan's drop hints and subtle foreshadows to see if "you" are watching closely.

4/5

It's been a while since I last saw this movie, it was a childhood favorite. I figured I'd rewatch it before I see the third. The movie was delightful, each scene brought back nostalgic memories. Unsurprisingly the film held up incredibly well. The humor was spot on, the actors were perfect for their roles, and the story held interest the whole time. While it is a "toy story" it conveyed an deeply human message about friendship. If I had one complaint it would be that the animation isn't as good as it was in the 90's. Though that's only a testament to how far Pixar animation has come. An animated classic.

5/5

Moon - Picked it up in Tesco for £3. Great show, Sam Rockwell, superb

Interesting that n3wt was watching Drop Dead Fred, i recently read an article claiming it was being remade, Russel Brand as Fred