I like reviews and articles about directors. This thread will be links to those articles about specific Directors. Either those you like, or dislike.

----------------------------------------

HYPE WILLIAMS - He's one of my favorites, even though he's only directed one feature film, Belly. He's got a style that's easy to spot and when it's combined with the proper script it's amazing.

Hype Williams: The Videos - Goes over his career in the music video industry, which has had an obvious influence on his filmmaking technique.
Hype Williams: Videography - A list of all the music videos he's done, a huge one at that.

Couldn't find much more, any help with H. Williams?

Akira Kurosawa - Again, one of my favorites. He's had so much influence on popular theater cinema it's ridiculous. His contribution to technique, for example, the location changes in Seven Samauri using the map and character direction is awesome. His choice of lens is something to be admired as well. The composition and use of the "S" form is perfect. Here's some articles.

Strictly Film School - Killer articles covering a few of his more popular films.
Sense of Cinema - A article about The Man's history of filmmaking. It's extra good news.
Biography - Some more good times with A-Man.

This thread's gonna work or it's not, either way I'm gonna keep doin' this.

PimpDaShizzle