Slackers starring Dave (Devon Sawa - Final Destination, Idol Hands) and Angela (James King - Pearl Harbor, and those annoying tv commercials), and a slew of others. Is about 3 guys who cheat their way through everything, so why shouldn't final exams of their senior year of college be any different.

They proceed to cheat in the most cleaver of ways, and everything is going good, except for one thing. Dave blows his cover in order to go out of his way to give Angela his number. In doing this, he happens to cross paths with Ethan (Jason Schwartzman - annoying know it all in Rushmore). Ethan is in Love with Angela, and she barely knows he exists. He is so much in love with her you can call him a stocker. He follows her around in hopes of her losing a piece of hair, that he can add to his hair doll of her. I am not sure why he has the hair doll, maybe he is hoping to clone her one day using the DNA from the doll, who knows. Anyway, Ethan doesn't like the fact that Dave his hitting on "His Girl" so he decided to get back at him. In doing so he finds out what Dave was doing in the class in the first place, and he decided to black male dave and his friends. The deal is he wouldn't get the three expelled and they would get Angela to fall in love with him. Yeah right, like that would ever happen.

The movie has its funny parts, but it wasn't anything to bust a gut over. It had a pretty good cast including Donna from that seventies show(Laura Prepon). Michael C. Maronna (That kid from the ameritrade commercials and Nickelodeons Pete and Pete). And Last but not least Jason Segel (Freaks and Geeks and Undeclared).

The Movie is available now on DVD and VHS, go check it out if you liked "Dead Man on Campus" or movies like that. I give it a 7 out of 10, because it made me laugh and it kept we entertained.

Have you seen this movie? Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

shop.popcornmonsters.com
Buy stuff for cheap!