Do you think The Matrix Revolutions will beat Reloaded's record?

Tools    

Do you know my poetry?
The Matrix Revolutions will be released tomorrow and WB is expecting $200 million in the first 5 days to beat Reloaded's record for $163 million in 4 days. Do you believe Revolutions can get as much money as Reloaded did?

I think it will be somewhere close to the same, there is probably not many 'new" fans to the trilogy, if they werent aboard during 2 they probably wont go see 3. Some may say part 2 may have caused a loss of some of the fan base, which may be true, but I think even those who didnt like 2 will go see 3. I think I may have confused my self there? umm sorry, I am definitely going to see it however. I do not think the movies are the best ever, but they are enjoyable and thought provoking?

I think it will do better, because I think it will be better. People will have given it better word of mouth over the next couple of days to get more people into theaters this weekend.

It'll make less. The Matrix Reloaded benefitted from a multi-year buildup, and benefitted from the fact that its predecessor was almost universally praised. The second installment, while having received positive reviews overall, was not met with the same universal praise.

As for word-of-mouth: I disagree. It's getting very disappointing reviews, and after the 12:45 showing here, I can see why. The buzz has been bad, and I expect the word-of-mouth'll be even worse.

Evolution in Progress...
Oh no...YODA please say it aint so. I really really really wanna see it... now everyone says its gonna suck, I'm going to the 10:50 PM showing...dear god don't let it be worse than the second one at least!

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.