Hello

Tools    

Rock God
i've posted here and there a few times over the past week or two, but i just wanted to start this thread up to say "hi" to everybody and get to know anyone i haven't met before. if you don't remember, i posted here somewhat regularly a while ago then sorta vanished.

i know ryan isn't around, but what about steve or OG? those guys were awesome. anyway, take it easy, and be sure to look at my pic, i'm a handsome devil (what? i am.)

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Hey Brodie. OG and Steve are still here.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Hi there. I'm pretty new here. Nice to meet you.

Rock God
nice to meet you too. i think i've seen you around.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
brrrooooodie man! *hugs*

I believe you may have left just around the time I rocked up. I remember seeing you around a bit and then, yeah, as you say....you vanished.

So welcome back. Pull up a seat. Have a martini.
Welcome back to the club...

Originally posted by BrodieMan
but what about steve or OG? those guys were awesome. anyway, take it easy, and be sure to look at my pic, i'm a handsome devil (what? i am.)
Thanks for the kind words, Brodieman. Glad to have ya back! :::Pats Brodie on back::: . And yeah, OG's still here, making nice with the ladies.

Rock God
Hey, thanks! glad to see you guys again. *hugs thmilin* i don't know if i'll be on every single day like i used to, but i'll definitely be around. i'm sure you'll see more of me than you want whatever happened to pigsnielite?

Rock God
thmilin - what's up with your avatar pic? it's awesome!

is that you? is that something you drew? or picked up somewhere? i think it's really cool.

Rock God
oh, i remember that. it was on mtv for awhile pre-britney, wasn't it?

Rock God
wow, that was a cool show. is thmilin a fan?

Rock God
hey, she could have put it in her avatar..... by.... um..... accident.... or something........

shut up.

hello brodie....we seem to be on at similar times...you're good company......glad to have you here.

Rock God
thanks glad to be here........