"Adrian's Wall" I think??

Tools    

I saw this movie on VHS around 2000. I think the movie was made in the 80s or 90's. It starred Mandy Patikin I am pretty sure. In it he looses a bet and has to build a wall. One of my favorite movies of this genre of all time (like 12 Angry Men etc. simple setting and small cast, yet intense)

I cant find it under Mandys name on IMDB or on his Wkipedia. Maybe It was another actor that starred in it. I'm almost certain though it was him. I cant remember the names of any of the fellow cast but it was a very small cast.

Help, I recommended this to a friend and he couldnt find it, now we are both on a quest. I even looked on Amazon so I could buy it with no luck.

I saw this movie on VHS around 2000. I think the movie was made in the 80s or 90's. It starred Mandy Patikin I am pretty sure. In it he looses a bet and has to build a wall. One of my favorite movies of this genre of all time (like 12 Angry Men etc. simple setting and small cast, yet intense)

I cant find it under Mandys name on IMDB or on his Wkipedia. Maybe It was another actor that starred in it. I'm almost certain though it was him. I cant remember the names of any of the fellow cast but it was a very small cast.

Help, I recommended this to a friend and he couldnt find it, now we are both on a quest. I even looked on Amazon so I could buy it with no luck.
PS i remember right after I rented the movie he came out with a short lived (maybe 1 season or just a few episodes) TV show. He played a Detective or PI. Was a great show. I remember sunny sets like it was in Hawaii, SoCal or Florida. I also dont see that show listed on IMDB. Confused and I dont even smoke pot.