Jason X

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Saw the trailer for this before Resident Evil and must say, someone's desperate for some money.

It's released April 26th, somehow Jason made it back from hell and is now in space (frozen I might add).

Someone's gonna get fired over this one.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

B&W
... and is now in space (frozen I might add).
OK then!

Welol the trailer was a bit better then I thought it would be. I'm sure it will end up turning a profit no matter the quality.

Radioactive Spider Blood
I saw the trailer for this attached to Blade 2... I just asked myself "how stupid is this?" It's like super Jason in space.. what a dumb idea.

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

This movie has been finished for quite a while, but the release date has been pushed back numerous times. It was originally supposed to come out April 13, 2001, then the release was pushed back to August 17, 2001, and finally back to April 26, 2002. If this film makes any sort of a profit, I guarantee the studio will go ahead and finally make Freddy vs. Jason, which has been in the works for years.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by HyperBaseball
I just asked myself "how stupid is this?" It's like super Jason in space.. what a dumb idea.
hee-hee. I could almost hear the inner dialouge...

I can't wait to see this (I'll be there opening night), but true Friday the 13th series buffs say that it's the worst sequel. I hate how Jason looks in this one -- not scary at all. In fact, some say he looks like a Power Ranger villian.

I've read an early draft of the script online, but now I'm really disappointed because the best character -- a female android by the name of Kay-Em 14 -- was completely changed. In the script, she said a lot of nasty sex talk in a monotone voice, while trying act like the toughest character on a mission. In the filmed version, she's no longer talking dirty, apparently. So, the part I was looking forward to the most no longer exists...

I really wish they had filmed this back in Camp Crystal Lake. Maybe some other day...

Well, reading one of the plot outlines on IMDB said that they find two bodies frozen on Camp Crystal Lake. One a woman, the other is Jason.

Well everyone, I saw Jason X about 3-4 weeks ago and to me , is THE best Jason flick. Purely original and the action beats 'em all !!! Included in JX unlike the others is the special effects. This film rocks !!!!!!!!!! I suggest everyone to see this. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

I say they should have stopped at number...hell! I don't know, they will probably find another way to bring him back for JASON X'slash!'

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by jrs1013
This film rocks !!!!!!!!!! I suggest everyone to see this. Don't judge a book by it's cover.
Some people just love so easily....

These are either movies you love or you hate... there isn't a lot of middle ground. I, unfortunately, am a sucker for horror movies and am a big fan of pretty much anything that's halfway decent. This looks to be better than decent, it looks great. I can't wait to see Jason in space! I also love the new mask... if Jason is going to exist in the future he has to adapt so of course he adapts to be even more of a bad ass! LOL

Originally posted by mightymose
I also love the new mask... if Jason is going to exist in the future he has to adapt so of course he adapts to be even more of a bad ass! LOL
Well of course, I mean you didn't expect him to be prancing around in a tutu with a flowered blouse on did you?

Yeah, but the same old mask was beginning to wear thin

And if there was anyone who could look bad ass in a tutu it would be Jason!

That old mask was what made Jason so memorable. I mean yeah, after a while you get sick of seeing the same thing. With Nightmare on Elm Street did you get sick of seeing the same claw?

Personally, I think it's funny to even entertain the notion of an "upgrading machine". What were the writers on when they came up with that one? But oh well, whatever gets people to empty their wallets.

I haven't heard how he goes about getting the new mask... I had hoped it was just something he had laying around... an upgrading machine? WTF?!?

Remember in the second film when Jason had a bag over his head... I kind of liked that one

"hey Bart u wannaseemynewhockeymaskandchainsaw?" -Homer J