Will the movie "Doctor Strange" be able to excite the audience?

Tools    

Your Expectation from movie Doctor Strange:
42.86%
3 votes
Super Good
14.29%
1 votes
Great
0%
0 votes
Good
42.86%
3 votes
okish
7 votes. You may not vote on this poll

No Im getting a "Fantastic Four" vibe from this Dude.
Do you mean Fant4stic, or the 2005 Fantastic Four? (Or the other one?)

Though either way that's not a great vibe to have haha.

Do you mean Fant4stic, or the 2005 Fantastic Four? (Or the other one?)

Though either way that's not a great vibe to have haha.
wha?! They ALL were stinky bad lol!

Movie Forums Member
No Im getting a "Fantastic Four" vibe from this Dude. That way farther down south than "OKish".
Which Fantastic 4? The Original one or that stupid-not-so-interesting-remade one?

You can Call me Ramit as it is my real name.

Which Fantastic 4? The Original one or that stupid-not-so-interesting-remade one?
When you say "original", I assume you mean the 2005 one because this is technically the original one:

Movie Forums Member
Okay is not the same as a negative choice. Your only options are saying that this film will be fine, it will be good, great, or amazing. There is no option for people who feel like the film will not be able to excite audiences, because "okay" still has a mostly positive implication.
I feel like I should have put up a not so excited option. Sorry for not putting it up. It will be there in the next one.

I'm not saying that all Chinese people are violent. I'm just saying that there are some who believe very strongly in their government's mandates. I lived with a Chinese immigrant for a few years, and he's the sweetest person I know, but he admits that whatever the government says the people have to follow regardless as to what they personally believe.

So if the Chinese government doesn't want a film to be screened because it has a Tibetan character, then that movie will not be shown in Chinese theatres. And like I already said, the Chinese market is just too big to alienate.
I don't know about that much but I guess you are right and it happens even my country too too. Bad Politics ruins everything

Chinese somehow have their own separate world. Google, Facebook, youtube etc. are banned their and they have their own version to alternatives.

Is that really a serious question? Of course it matters! I'd say it certainly matters to the people of Tibet who are having their human rights violated by the Chinese government. The fact that it's still happening in this century is ridiculous.
Yea, it really is ridiculous.

Movie Forums Member
When you say "original", I assume you mean the 2005 one because this is technically the original one:

Yea it is but I was talking about the movie after this one.