The New Halloween movie

Tools    

The new Halloween: Resurection looks like crap. I think that they went way to fair on the whole halloween movies. The first one was good, but the rest pretty much sucked. It's the same deal with Jason X.

Well Halloween H2O wasn't that bad. Even the first one was pretty corny.

I agree, they should have ended it with H2O because he was decapitated in it. How the hell could he come back to life?
The only explanation that seems logical is that the Micheal Myers in H2O wasn't really MM.
Although I'll definietly see Halloween: Resurrection because the trailer looked cool. I think it should prove better in quality and scare factor in comparison to Jason X.

Originally posted by werewolf
Although I'll definietly see Halloween: Resurrection because the trailer looked cool. I think it should prove better in quality and scare factor in comparison to Jason X.
Same here and I definitely agree..

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Never interested in the Halloween movies...sure as hell aren't going to start now.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I read something in a magazine article and it said that after the first halloween movie, that wasn't micheal myers killing people. Apperently, it was a copy cat killer. So, they said for Halloween: Resurrection, it was going to be the real micheal myers that was in the first one.

Originally posted by ken_movieguy
I read something in a magazine article and it said that after the first halloween movie, that wasn't micheal myers killing people. Apperently, it was a copy cat killer. So, they said for Halloween: Resurrection, it was going to be the real micheal myers that was in the first one.
I also heard that somewhere, but the first and second Halloween's had to have the real Micheal Myers because at the end of the first there wasn't a real pause or break in the story.
Anyway, I hinted in a my above post because I read on the Halloween site that the MM in H2O wasn't the real one and it was someone from Laurie Strode past getting revenge. The MM in Ressurection however is the real killer, after LS and the teens inhabiting his old house.

Originally posted by ken_movieguy
Cripes, what a copout. I've never used the eyeroll smilie, but I gotta pull it out for that one. Here it is: .

Never interested in the Halloween movies...
Never??? Not even the first one??? Come on, Spud...

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Well, I take that back. The first one was the only one I saw parts of. I've never seen the whole thing all the way through.

You should watch it all--the first Halloween is really great.

(I'm sure you've heard that before, but I had to say it again. )

It's the granddaddy of all psycho slasher flicks, and the best of the bunch. What sucks is what they've done with it... and what, I dare say, John Carpenter has let them do with it...

I knew when I heard there was another in the works that it would be bad news. I just knew it. D*mmit. I'll watch it anyway, but d*mmit.

And hey, a Who Give A Rat's A*s newsflash: My 100th post! Whoo-hoo!

Livin' Up To Her Username With A Vengeance,
Mary Lo

The 1st Halloween was really cheesy. That's why they had him have such an welfare mask was because they were under a low budget.

Even though this is gonna suck,at least it looks better than Jason X.

well thats great a new halloween movie, i thought H20 said onthe cover and for ONCE AND FOR ALL PUT EVIL IN ITS PLACE. Sorry for being so slow me being an Aussie havent even hear of a new movie coming out, i thought that the best one of the series was Halloween The Return Of Michael Myers, but than again i thought it was scary at the age of 14 so im not sure how good it is by todays standards. Whoever is creating this new movie please stop now and make something else.

So, you saw Halloween :Ressurection? I'm gettin a copy this week.
Glitter is different......mariah carey making a movie is not a fair comparison let me tell you. By watching MC is like having someone jamming scissors in your eyes .

Anybody else notice the Title Screen in teh movie says Halloween: Homecoming and not Resurrection.....

was just curious thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

no they weren't