Jeepers SLEEPERS

Tools    

As if Jeepers Creepers wasnt gawd-awful enough...
We are due out a sequal...

anyone else have an opinion?

Originally posted by jrs1013
I liked the first Jeepers Creepers .

Ever seen the original?

Originally posted by jrs1013
I wouldn't say I liked it if I hadn't seen it.

Thought you were referring to the first one as the 2001 release. Which in my opinion sucked.

By asking ever seen the original I meant the 1939 release....

Sorry...
didnt mean to offend.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
What would they base the movie on, her brother coming back to get her? Her going to find her eyeless brother, he being taken?
I just want to know what they would base the movie on, the guy only feeds what, every 20 years??, it hasn't even been 1 so they should give it sometime yet.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

I think it was 27 years (which was never explained, by the way)...and from what I understand the sequel would entail what his sister does after, well, ya' know...

Jeepers Creepers 2 was original slated to be called Jeepers Creepers 2: Like a Bat out of Hell. Variety has recently stated that this has been dropped and that they are considering something like "LIKE HELL: Jeepers Creepers 2"

Sequel to the 2002 surprise hit " Jeepers Creepers. That film told the story of a brother and sister on the road who find themselves followed by a winged people-eating monster called the Creeper, that legend says emerges from its nest every 23 years to feed for 23 days... blah blah blah....

Premise for this one: Set soon after the events of the first film, a groups of basketball players, coaches, cheerleaders, and their friends on the bus going home from the state championship find themselves attacked by the Creeper , as he continues his 23-day-long feeding frenzy... Presumeably, this is during the same 23 day feeding period that covers the first movie.

Production started on June 3rd, 2002 and is still filming.

READ THE (suspected Victor Silva's actually working draft!)SCRIPT :

http://www.castingdirector.nu/jeepers2.pdf

I have not been able to find an official site as of yet.

Beware the Moon
I liked Jeepers Creepers. It had an almost nostalgic directorial style which afforded it a feel akin to the old "Universal Monster" pictures. Deserves a couple of viewings....even if it is to pick up on what you may have missed first time around...like all the major clues as to what was coming.

In the current climate of pathetic and derogatory remakes and reworkings of cinema classics, this was an original and entertaining film.

crap, sorry.. I'lll try to find it somewhere else..

why didnt I save that to my hd????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you like to see a sequel too? Sure would be nice if it continued on and a direct continuation so the ending might just not be so bad if it was to lead into this.

"Jeepers Creepers, where'd you get those peepers"

It's a bad ending because it really isn't an ending, the story must go on! With Francis Ford as Excecutive producer...who knows what we might see. Maybe more explanation on this foul beast which consumes to develope itself which is what I want.

What about you?

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I mean if they used the 23 year thing the movie will be taking place in 2025? I mean a lot can change in that time, they should go back and explain how he came about, or explain the story of those two high school kids that he ate, like a history lesson of some sort(heck should i know, but to make the movie this quick, that would ruin it) I like sequels, only if they are right.

I THOUGHT THE MOVIE WAS ALRIGHT. VERY SICKENING THOUGH!!!