Scooby-Doo 2

Tools    

I heard they are making a new scooby-doo already

here is the link to the article on yahoo

Scooby-Doo at Yahoo!

shop.popcornmonsters.com
Buy stuff for cheap!

Ya' know, I've spent dozens and dozens (easily) of hours arguing for the existence of God online...and that's just over the last six months or so...and so far, I've stood very firm in all my beliefs and remained highly confident that I've chosen the right path.

This news, however, is easily one of the most convincing arguments against the existence of God that I've ever heard.

I haven't seen the first movie yet, but from what I have heard it isn't that bad.

Of course I never take someone elses comments about a movie seriously because they are always wrong. so I guess I will eventually have to go and see it for myself.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by PopcornMonster
I haven't seen the first movie yet, but from what I have heard it isn't that bad.
Did the people that you've heard this from go to a theatre that served alcohol?

I've heard from a lot of little kids that the movie is great, but I doubt they care about what they're watching. As long as there is a talking dog, they're glued.

Yes, I've heard there was already a sequel in the works (go figure, it made like $52 mil it's first day out and they get all excited that they don't think things through. Lest not forget that Spy Kids although a much better flick than Scooby Doo had a sequel in the works right after the first hit the theater, and they're already planning on a third.

Before we turn both of these franchises into another Pokemon, lets really think these things through. Granted, Spy Kids is in a much better position than Doo, but in many ways, they're both doomed if they continue at the rate they're going.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I saw SD in the theaters and I thought is was a cute flick. Not a hit but a simply cute film. As a for a sequel, if enough money was made for it and it will draw an audience for it....let it be made.

As for Spy Kids, yes it is a better flick... it's is great fun for all ages. It deserves, in my opinion, a sequel. Even a third.

It has been confirmed that there will be a sequale and it will be coming out in 2004. Guess what they making it in good old England. That sux

I was so dissappointed with SD...
I felt like they casted Matt Lillard "Shaggy" and were like,

* ok so we got one good one.. ahhh fu** it , let HIM pick the others....*

I certainly hope SD2 isnt poo and they do a little better with casting.

The movie had potential but the cast....

Scooby POO indeed.

I thought Scooby Doo did exactly what it set out to do . A FUN Feature Lenght Live ACtion Version of the movie. If you went to the cinema expecting a rich indepth plot then you shouldn't of even bothered.

.........and how hot did Sarah Michelle Gellar look!?!? (She always does look out this world but.. OH MY!!!