Star Wars: Episode 3 - ? What?

Tools    

Radioactive Spider Blood
Originally posted by Mary Loquacious
The rumor that Lucas will have no characters from the original trilogy in Episode III could support this. Or not.
WARNING: "Star Wars Episode III" spoilers below
This isn't true. Young Luke and Leia will be in the flick. How do I know? I accidentally looked up Episode III on imdb.com, and it spoiled it. Insert Sad Smiley here

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

This is just an idea but it could be called

Star
Wars

Episode III The False Prophesy

Remeber just an idea

I think Lucas will bring in a lot of new characters in too Star Wars Episode 3 defence of the clones. All will have some significance to the movie and at the end they all run away to hide from vader. All these charaters will not be in 4 so what does lucas do?

" Finally, we are free! " says Bounty Hunter Mitbo.
" Yes " replies Ham Lift " Now we can all go live safely on Alderon!"

He can do that you know! George...

Hey ladies man its a reasonable prediction of yours. I dought we'll see charcters like Chewie and han because han will be about 15 and it would be hard to find a 15 year old similarity of harrison ford

Taken from http://www.theforce.net/episode3/index.html#17548

Fans of Hayden Christensen will have to do without his hunky features in the new Star Wars installment - he will be wearing the body suit and mask of the evil Darth Vader. A source on the Australian Fox Studios set, where Lucasfilm representatives reportedly visited last week, reports that the new movie, Episode III, will begin filming next summer, with Boba Fett actor Daniel Logan told to keep the months of July and August free. In addition to Christensen, who played Anakin Skywalker in Episode II: Attack of the Clones, donning Vader's famous black suit, the source, quoted on the Ain't It Cool News website, reports that casting director Robin Gurland met with British stars Samantha Morton, Robert Carlyle and Christopher Eccleston in London earlier this month. Jonathan Hales will reportedly return as co-writer, as will the CGI version of cult character Yoda - and mountains and caves around Australia have been touted as possible locations for the movie.

I want to see it so much. I hate Lucas for releasing them at least two years apart! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

i hear you gracie