Very important
53.42%
39 votes
Not that important
32.88%
24 votes
I don't drink
73 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I took a break from drinking 1½ year ago and never turned back. Being apart of the music (DIY) music environment and going to concerts 2-3 times a week drinking beer was just a normal thing to do. Now i mainly drink soda water. I still go out a lot, but i guess there is a few friends i have lost touch in relation to being abstinent.

The case is that i also take medicin for schizophrenia and that does not go well hand in hand with drinking. I also found out that can be a lot more productive work and student wise, when i dont drink at all. I wouldnt say i was a heavy drinker, but just a few beers and that for me, caused problems with getting proper sleep and such things.

As it is now i can't se myself going back to drinking alcohol but im fine that my girlfriend and friends do it

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
It's not that important to me, but it really saved my ass when the fleas got me. I was very tipsy afterwards, but the fleas jumped right off of me. It was one can of beer with 11% alcohol, in case you're wondering.

Booze is meh. The shine is off that star for me, and I dont do anything harder than alcohol.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
It's not that important to me, but it really saved my ass when the fleas got me. I was very tipsy afterwards, but the fleas jumped right off of me. It was one can of beer with 11% alcohol, in case you're wondering.
One of those "motor oil" thingies?

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
One of those "motor oil" thingies?
It was some weird brand of beer called "Schlitz." After looking it up, it would seem it's 6.29%. I actually usually stick to Budweiser, but I was at my (former) buddy's place, the fleas jumped on me, and he suggested I have a beer. As mentioned, they jumped right off of me.

i also take medicin for schizophrenia and that does not go well hand in hand with drinking.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I very rarely drink, but occasionally I like too. By occasional I mean like once a month, if that. My friend lives way out in the country and his neighbors made him some apple pie moonshine so sometime this month I am going to stay the night and we are going to drink it. That should be an experience I am not likely to forget.

Everyone is my friend unless proven otherwise
i don't drink.
It doesn’t care whether it’s soon or it’s too late
Don’t be afraid if your heart wakes up from an old dream
My be God has written your story from the beginning. Ehsan khaje Amiri

I'm drinking a pint of Foster's Lager right now, so everybody watch out.

I am still nursing that pint. Feels good. I'm really sick of Movie Forums' dark green background. Too drab. Needs to be brighter.

I think it should be a white background and we no longer have these boxes for posts. Everything should be white. No divisions between the posts.

I'm a bit drunk on beer and whisky, so alcohol is pretty important to me now, but tomorrow I'll be sick of it and want nothing to do with it.

SC, this green background is nice, what you talk'n bout ya crack smokin hippie?

SC, this green background is nice, what you talk'n bout ya crack smokin hippie?
I think it's too dark and drab. The green color scheme around here has always got on my nerves. Maybe if it was a brighter green.