You're listening to MOFO 97.1 FM Radio.

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The beauty of soul prevails.

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You're listening to MoFo 97.1 FM. 24 minutes past the hour, traffic and weather coming up. But first, a blast from the past coming from Steve Taylor with The Perfect Foil; it's "Standing in Line," from his first new record in twenty years.

Wake up, MoFo Nation, this is MoFo radio! There are no good people here. Dedicated to Loner, master of the ban:

Master of My Domain
Wait... so we are running this radio without any pay?

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Well, it says not too country, then the intro starts. I listened to the whole thing though, gbg, out of solidarity for you at the end of your rough week. Hope you enjoy the weekend.

And, now, in lament at the demise of the word "literally" no longer just meaning literally, here's one of my favourite songs from one of my favourite TV programmes.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I'm terribly sorry, listeners. I understand we've been flooded with complaints about the noise emanating from this station. This appears to be down to a severe case of Scotchitis.

Well then dear listeners let's see how this grabs you

Master of My Domain
You're listening to MoFo 97.1 FM Radio. I'm DJ Gatsby and today I thought it was a fine day for a bit of the 80s, so here is Karma Chameleon by Culture Club!